4

"I-Is he still following us?" I look at her and saw a trembling Kim Soo Hee.

This is all the devil's fault. I glance at my back again and sighed in relief when I noticed that no one's walking behind us.

But it crumbles down when Soo Hee tap my arm, getting my attention, "W-wonyoung!"

I look at her but my eyes went in front, seeing the same guy who's following us a while ago. I grab Soo Hee's hand firmly, not wanting to let her go and put her behind me.

I can't see the guy's face since it is still covered by the hood of his black hoodie. "Who are you?" Despite of being scared inside, I build up my confidence and spoke.

He glance at his side fastly. You can't saw it if you blink. Luckily, I was staring at him, not wanting to blink so I noticed it. He look really suspicious and now he's here, standing in front of us.

He, soon, pull down his hood and we stepped backwards. I nearly drop my heart, assuming that he will grab something to make us in danger but luckily, did not. "U-uh.." He uttered, awkwardly.

I, still, look at him without bringing my defense down. Waiting for him to continue. "Y-you.. are W-wonyoung.. r-right?" He stutter but that didn't lowered down my suspicions but it was the opposite.

What if that devil really sent this man to spy on us or something? We can't easily trust others. However, my trust on Soo Hee is starting to build up the first time I've met her... I didn't fully trust her but she earned it a bit.

"Why?" Instead of answering him, I threw a question about his question.

"I-I just want to g-give you something and... C-confess." He was stating it with a low voice but somehow I heard it. Confess? Omo don't tell me..

He handed me something that I nearly jump on the spot. Luckily, I didn't. It was a pink paper, I assumed it is a letter.

I still look at him suspiciously. "I t-think I l-like you when I saw y-you a while ago. So, here I am confessing my love to you. I like you a lot Wonyoung." At first he stutter but as he go on, he started building confidence. He smile as he said his confessions.

Like? Me? Omy! It is just my first day but ugh..

I laughed like a witch and soon enough my friend, Soo Hee laugh with me, too. The guy left dumbfounded and let an awkward laugh.

Some students went to witnessed the sudden confession but my attention is not on the crowd. I stare at my friend and we both laugh again while hitting each other.

We look like mentally ill person that loose more screws, laughing at the hallway with a guy in front of us.

I cleared my throat and utter my apologies,"I'm sorry!" Still laughing.

"Ha! We assumed that you are one of the devil's human C.C.T.V but you're really not. You are just a lovestruck boy shyly giving a love letter to my friend." Soo Hee nearly shouted it but control her voice to make it calm. But soon enough, she crack a smile that makes the other laugh and they laughed again.

The guy shyly scratch his head, watching the two girls laughing their ass out.

"Thank you for liking me. But I'm afraid I can't give back your feelings. Sorry to tell you that bud. And sorry for, you know, we assumed things and made you a bad person."

"I u-understand. I know you and I just met today. I also gave you a wrong impression about me. My apologies for that."

"What's your name?" I asked, smiling.

I stop laughing since my stomach's already aching. Also, the laugh catches attention with so many people. Everyone are now gossiping about us. Luckily, they didn't pull out their camera to make us look dumb at the internet.

"Seu Jin! Seu Jin is my name." He smile widely, showing his pretty white teeth.

I scan him, not bad. He's a good looking guy but look younger than me. I'll hope he can find someone that will love him back.

"Well, nice to meet you too Seu Jin. I'm sorry again. See you around." I said and grab Soo Hee's hand.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe our assumptions gone wrong. I really thought he was spying us, Park Sunghoon is his boss."

"Oms! We look so dump right now."

"But at least, he was not really a treat and just wanted to confess his love to you." I just laughed with that. "Ugh. Everything felt surreal."

"I really hope this day ends. I'm so exhausted with the happenings." Soo Hee agreed and we make our way back to our room.

Seeing the devil comfortably sitting in his seat, my mood brokendown. I scoffed. "Speak of this devil." I mumbled as I reach my seat. I bet he heard that but didn't show any interests.

"Stay strong Wonyoung, we are still far from peace. I think this is just the beginning.." Soo Hee whispered to me.

I nodded as I agree,"yeah, bring it on devil." I whispered as I secretly glance at my back, towards the devil.

Unfortunately, he is already looking at me as I turn to look at him. I nearly lost my consciousness.

He showed his annoyingly smirked and I just rolled my eyes. Turning my gaze at the front to avoid the raging eyes of the devil. I just want anything but peace. However, that didn't came true as soon as the teacher walks in.

"A good afternoon to all of you. I bet you're already know each other but that doesn't mean I also know you all, too. Come one by one in front, introduce yourself using your name, age, and your hobby or hobbies in life. I want to know every each of you. Starting at the back, Mr. Sim?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"Come here infront and introduce yourself."

The said guy began walking towards the front. He scanned the room first before speaking, "um.. Hi. I know some of you already know me but I.." he cleared his throat, "My name is Sim Jae Yum in Korean, Jake in English. 19 years of age. My hobbies are playing violin and working out."

The introduction continued. My breath suddenly stopped when it's now the devil's turn. No one dared to speak. My heart beat loudly, enough to be heard by someone nearby. It is not because I'm attracted or something to that devil but because of the sudden tension I felt as he began walking towards the front.

As he began to speak, I got ghostbumps all over my body, "Park Sung Hoon. 19 years of existence. Hobbies?" He smiled, sending a cold wave of air at my back.

Some girls squirting at the back, but not me and Soo Hee. I felt scared seeing his smile but I didn't show it to him, it will only show my weakness.

"My hobbies are showing my handsome face.." Ugh I swear, this guy has the guts. He didn't even feel ashamed. "and watch people even from afar." That made me froze at my place. He was telling that while looking straight to my soul, again.