thank you, until next time

34 sessions. 

1pm to midnight, give or take a few hours. 

374 hours of the Hot Squad.

Never did I actually imagine we'd play this campaign for this long--and end with more players than we started with for that matter!

I want to thank you guys for the amount of love, heart, and patience you put into this story that we created together. The amount of sheer joy that you guys gifted me by interacting with my world brought me to tears several times. You loved the characters, hated ones enough to make me giggle at your suspicions and theories, you explored cities, ruins, a different plane of existence, and you did it all together.

I really won't ever forget Cedric, Calypso, Lorelei, and Tarthuul (tallest to shortest, haha!). They're legends in Telmora, for sure, but actual heroes in my heart. They braved sickness, traitors, death, loss, love, and they survived.

You guys breathed life into my campaign and I will forever be thankful for that. All those hours of world building, monster creating, map searching and drawing was so, so worth it. I can understand why this sort of thing sounds tacky and sappy, but you all really don't get just how thankful I truly am and how proud I am to have you guys as my players. You're talented strategists, role players, writers, and so much more. The works you created with my world and characters in mind have literally brought me to tears, and I go back and read them time to time. 

The Hot Squad's epic finale has come and gone, but their legend will forever live on:

Protectors of Pinesgrove. Finders of Dukes. Brewers of the tastiest of tonics. Leiora's chosen. The Duchess' favored. The leaders of the Blackmire Blades. Heart of the Vagabonds. Conquerers of werewolves. Heroes of Tamron. Friends of the Golden Dragon. Venturers of the Dream Realm...

Saviors of Telmora. 

Thanks for all your hard work, guys. It has seriously meant the world to me. 

But then again...I hear that a continent a little ways away from Telmora has some real shit going on. Handle that for me, yeah? 

Exsuvia awaits!