Final Bonus: Soufflé

1/5 You're My Cake
  <SASUKE'S POV>

"I don't give a fuck what they said. We're not putting a whole section dedicated to their product until we get their form of payment." I argue on the phone, walking the busy streets of the city.

"But Sasuke-sama, they said they were going to wire the payment from their corporation in France." My secretary claims over the phone.

"Yeah. And when they do that they can have that section. But for now, the westward stores are going to the new brand of onesies. End of discussion." I declare, "Schedule a meeting with the design crew to begin making a stand for them."

"Okay, Sasuke-sama..." He obeys, "What do I do if they call me again? They've been very persistent about securing that spot of the westward stores."

"Tell them what I told you." I finally make it on the front steps of my home, gripping the railing as I ascend up the stairs, "Until they wire the money over, they're not getting the stand. Plain and simple."

"Alright..." He affirms, "Is that all for today?"

"Mmm. That should be it..." I stop by the front door and take the keys out of my back pocket, keeping the phone pressed to the side of my shoulder, "Enjoy your weekend, Konohamaru. You need it. I know how stressful it has been because of my wedding in two weeks. We've had to cram a lot of preplanning into things..."

Konohamaru laughs, "Don't apologize, Sasuke-sama! You're getting married! This is the least I could do. I'll have everything done by Monday. Say hi to Big Bro Naruto for me!"

"Yeah, okay. Thank you." I finally open the front door with my keys and give it a little push to enter inside my home, "See you then."

"Bye!" He hangs up the phone. I lower the phone from my ear and take a huge sigh, sliding it in my back pocket.

All the lights are off in here except the one in the dining room next to the kitchen. In my exhausted state, I grab my brief case by the handle and chuck it to the couch, dragging my legs over to the source of light.

"Naruto, I'm home." I announce, entering the dining room.

Naruto's chin is laid on the dining table with his arms extended out, a plethora of wedding books, documents, dotted paper, and magazines splayed over the counter. Naruto makes a whining noise and rubs his eyes, sitting up in chair to greet me.

"Hey, Sasuke..." He yawns halfway through the greeting.

"What happened here?" I wander over to the table and pick up one of the magazines, flipping through each laminated page. There are a few pictures circled with black and red pens.

"Your mother is what happened. We've been talking on the phone all day about the seating arrangements during the dinner portion of the wedding." He reaches out weakly and grabs a wrinkled piece of construction paper to him, "I wrote out a draft here. It's the eleventh one today."

I walk over to Naruto's side of the table and lean one hand on his chair. I stare at the construction paper for a while, analyzing each circle that represents a table. There's a section of long rectangle tables where Naruto and I sit; along with our best man, best women, the groomsmen, and the bridesmaids.