Lemon Custard

~NARUTO'S POV~

It's warm.

Sunlight beams on my closed eyes, forcing me awake. My body is entombed in thick blankets, a fluffy wool bathrobe in casing my physique. I feel a heavyweight to my body and slowly rise to sit upon the big bed.

Where am I?

I look around the neat room with a sense of familiarity and yawn. Where's Sasuke?

"Sasuke..." I whisper to myself longingly.

Last night...

My face darkens red and I slap my hand to my mouth in shock. I stuff my head into my knees and scream out embarrassedly.

"O-Oh my gosh...."

"Oh my gosh!"

Sasuke and I had sex! And... it was so good!

I press my hands to my cheeks and feel the boiling hotness of my blush on my face. I've never come so much in my life! That was unreal... and embarrassing!

I hear a faint click of a door and raise my head to the sound. Sasuke walks out of the bathroom, steam and moisture escaping the room. He's soaking wet, water droplets rolling down his chiseled body and onto the hardwood floors.

He drives a hand through his silky black hair and closes the door behind him, turning around to pick up the downy robe hung on the back of the door. I purse my lips and trail my gaze down his naked body, soaking in his gorgeous pale skin that glimmers in the light.

The pink scratches scraped down his back and shoulders only fluster me more, steamy flashes of last night appearing in my mind. I watch as he puts on the robe and ties it around his waist, looking back at me with a charming smirk.

I peep at the sight of his attractive face and sink into the sheets to hide myself. Ahh! Why must he look at me like that?!

Sasuke's way too attractive for his own good. Last night was all a blur; all I can remember was drowning the erotic feeling and Sasuke's alluring reactions. I think I fainted at one point...

I don't even know how I ended up in this robe nonetheless washed and cleaned. It must've been Sasuke's doing.

"Naruto?"

I slowly rise out of the covers to look at Sasuke with knitted eyebrows. I flinch slightly at his sudden closeness, his handsome face up close to mine.

"S-Sasuke..."

"Good morning." He smiles warmly, gifting me with a brief peck on the lips.

"G-Good morning..." I stutter back through my bright red face.

"How do you feel?"

"I-I'm okay," I cup his soft cheeks in my hands, "What about y-you?"

He leans into my touch, "I'm... conflicted."

"Conflicted?" I tilt my head.

Sasuke lays his head on my lap, my hands trailing up to play with the strands of his damp black hair.