Honey Graham

"What are you doing?! Don't touch me there!"

"Calm down. I'll be quick, I promise."

"...Fine! Just don't get too carried away!"

"Dobe, stop squirming."

"Ah! Teme! You're too r-rough!"

Kiba burst into my room with a bright pink face, "W-What's going on in here?! You guys sound like your both-"

He stops in the middle of his declaration and peers at us with a perplexing face. Sasuke cocks an eyebrow, placing the hairbrush aside. I also display a confused look, staring at Kiba weirdly.

He staggers in place, "But- I thought you were both- Huh?!"

"What's the matter?" I ask him, glancing at Sasuke who sits behind me, "Sasuke was just brushing my hair."

"Uh... I could have sworn... Um- Y-You both were..." Kiba rambles on in disarray.

"We both were... what?" Sasuke questions.

He runs his hand through his messy hair, "I don't know, man. Forget about it, I misunderstood!"

What's his deal? What does he suspect us of?

Kiba indiscreetly changes the subject, "W-Why is Sasuke brushing your hair?"

I cross my arms, "I was going to do it myself but this idiot couldn't back off! Bastard, he doesn't even know how to comb my spiky hair properly!"

Sasuke shrugs, "I can't help it. Your hair is so poofy and soft. It's your fault for moving around so much anyway."

"No, it isn't! I was only moving around because you couldn't do it right!" I argue back, gritting my teeth.

Kiba laughs awkwardly, "Heh! It's the same old fiddle with you two. You never stop fighting, do you?"

"It's not my fault! Sasuke always has to go and make things difficult!"

Sasuke picks the brush up and forcefully combs it through my hair, "I could say the same about you."

"Agh! Give me a warning before you do that!" I bicker.

Kiba watches us nakedly, slowly walking over to the blow-up mattress beside my bed. He lays down on it, his back against the sheets as he stares up at the ceiling with a troubled look.

He's usually full of energy and unnecessarily happy. Why is he acting so somber?

I worry for him, sparing small glances his way. Sasuke continues to abuse my scalp with his terrible brushing skills. How does he do his own hair in the morning?!

"Um... Kiba...?" I call out to him, "What's wrong?"

Kiba signs and flicks his eyes over to me, "Nothing, bro. I'm just... confused..."

"About what?" I instigate.

He hesitates before telling me, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Ya know!" He waves his hand in the air, "Like... do 'it'... How do you 'it'?"

"It?" I repeat after him. What's he talking about?

Sasuke chuckles, "You mean sex?"

"Sex?!" I blurt out with a pink face.

"Yeah." He says nonchalantly, "I wanna know how you do it, Naruto."

"Why me?!" I spew, "I-I don't know anything about that!"

Kiba furrows his eyebrows in concentration, "You have to, bro! How else do you end up with all those chicks?!"