Introducing the Consul

Here! I'm back!
3rd POV
"You two haven't changed a bit...! You're both the Hollyberry Cookie and Dark Cacao Cookie I remember and love...!" Pure Vanilla spoke wiping a tear. "Knowing that you are alive and well fills my heart with joy! Pure Vanilla Cookie..." Dark Cacao remarked, placing a hand on Pure Vanilla's shoulder. "Dark Cacao Cookie..." Pure Vanilla remarked, as if that was the first time Dark Cacao has ever said that to anyone...honestly it feels like it... "Words cannot describe how much I've missed you all! I...I am so happy to see you!" Pure Vanilla exclaimed. "And who are these wonderful new cookies?" He asked dragging his attention to the cookies. "Ah, right. This here is Wildberry Cookie! He is a quiet fellow, but he is one of the most reliable knights in all Hollyberry Kingdom!" Hollyberry Cookie explained, introducing Wildberry. Wildberry grunts in acknowledgment, instinctively bowing at Pure Vanilla's presence. "What did I tell you? Ha ha ha!" Hollyberry remarked. "And these are the Cream Wolves that protect our borders with their captain, Crunchy Chip Cookie." Dark Cacao explained, introducing Crunchy Chip. "What's with all this sweet food? Whatever you're plotting is pointless! Your tricks won't get past behind my eyes!" Crunchy Chip exclaimed, there was a hint of embarrassment from Dark Cacao, but he didn't show. "Ha ha! Welcome to the Vanilla Kingdom! We are so glad to have you here. It's been so long since we've had guests." Pure Vanilla remarked. "Hah! It has been a long, long time that's for sure. I don't think we've been here since the war." Hollyberry spoke as she looked around the walls of the Vanilla Kingdom. "And the whole castle was in ruins back then." Dark Cacao added, also in awe on how much reconstruction was done. "Ah...but look at it now! I'd say the kingdom has been restored to its former glory. You did an amazing job, especially knowing what you've been through!" Hollyberry spoke still looking concerned towards Pure Vanilla. "To think this place was once torn by war...Completely unrecognizable! A job well done!" Hollyberry spoke trying to cheer the atmosphere. "Yes, the Dark Flour War. We cannot allow that tragedy to repeat ever again!" Pure Vanilla declared in silent agreement... "And that is why we have gathered here."

"Dark Enchantress Cookie is still hiding out there planning to get her hands on our power." Dark Cacao spoke, somewhat spitefully. "Yes. She is relentless in her pursuit of power over the entire Cookie World." Pure Vanilla spoke, somewhat hesitantly. "Well she's definitely not going to back out now! I bet she's preparing for one last strike! Dark Enchantress Cookie must be stopped! I'll make sure to find her and I'll give her a taste of my-!" Hollyberry was interrupted as a Raisin Villager entered the room. "Um...sorry to interrupt...But a cookie has just arrived. He says he needs to join the Council..." he spoke, The Ancients looked at each other confused, Pure Vanilla motioned to let them in.

Footsteps were heard throughout the Solarium of Unity, owned by a cookie who's dough looks to be as sweet as Pure Vanilla. "I apologize for the interruption. I meant to arrive sooner...Has the Council already started? I hope I did not miss anything important..!" The cookie spoke, somewhat calm yet frantic. "It is truly an honor to be in the presence of the Five Heroes, my name is Clotted Cream Cookie." He spoke bowing instinctively. "I came here as soon as I heard about the Council discussing the question of war against Dark Enchantress Cookie."

"Clotted Cream Cookie? I don't think I've ever heard of you before. Where are you from?" Hollyberry asked. "I hail from the Créme Republic. The land of delightful cream and fresh oysters. And I am from House Custard drawing its lineage from the old Vanilla Kingdom." He remarked. "WHAAAAT?!" Everyone exclaimed, surprised by the information. "The old...Vanilla Kingdom?" Hollyberry repeated, in surprise. "The Vanilla Kingdom suffered the most from Dark Enchantress Cookie's war. The entire kingdom had been sealed away until recently." Dark Cacao explained. "Yes, that is true. Fortunately, the Vanillians were able to escape the kingdom before its collapse. They fled on an airship before everything was sealed away..." he explained. "The winds blew in their favor and they managed to reach a new land. My ancestors were surprised to find this land already inhabited by sea-faring cookies. The Vanillians offered their knowledge and culture to them. Eventually, the two groups of cookies came together to build our Creme Republic." He explained further, rather emphasizing as well. "A Cookie from House Custard?! So there were others who survived!" Pure Vanilla exclaimed. "This is such great news! We are honored to welcome you to the Vanilla Kingdom!" He spoke welcoming him with open arms. "The pleasure is all mine. Pure Vanilla Cookie. It is an honor to meet one of the forefathers." Clotted Creme spoke. "Who is that cookie with you?" Wildberry asked "My name is Financier Cookie. I am accompanying Consul Clotted Cream Cookie on his mission." She answered.

"A 'mission?' And I assume this mission of yours is more than just saying hello to your ancestor? Out with it, now!"Crunchy Chip demanded. "Now. Now. Have you not gathered here to discuss the course of action regarding Dark Enchantress Cookie? My sole purpose is to provide assistance at this dire hour. As the descendants of the Vanilla Kingdom, the cookies of the Republic have every right to attend this Council and voice our concerns." Clotted Cream explained detailedly. "We have every reason to join this war against Dark Enchantress Cookie. Not to mention that our resources and armed forces will be of great benefit to the war effort." He suggested.

"Yes of course you may join us!" Pure Vanilla chimed in. "Creme Republic you say? Please join us! Let us discuss the preparations for this war." He spoke. "Thank you kindly, Pure Vanilla Cookie. And it is an honor to meet you both, Hollyberry Cookie and Dark Cacao Cookie." Clotted Creme spoke bowing again in gratitude. "I am truly at awe that I am at the presence of the Great Heroes. I look forward to finding a solution to this grave threat alongside all of you." He continued joining everyone at the feast.

"What a joyous day! Words cannot describe how happy I am to meet you all! You must be exhausted from the long journey here! Please enjoy this feast we have prepared!" Pure Vanilla exclaimed, as cookies prepared to serve for the Feast. "Let us discuss the exact details when the council commences tomorrow."