Unexpected visit.

3rd POV

Inside his room

Inside his room...was Dark Enchantress Cookie...

He grabbed his staff once more. "This will do more than just smack you!" He yelled. "Are you willing to fight an illusion then?" Dark Enchantress asked, Gingerbrave stared at her then lowered the staff, knowing well, she can't hurt hurt him and he can't hurt her. "How did you know that?" Gingerbrave asked, staring at her as she lowered from her staff. "Oh please...I know when someone has the power of a Soul Jam! I have lived with four others that had that power for a millennia, do you think I wouldn't feel the same aura as GingerCandy in you?" Dark Enchantress remarked leaning close to him. "How are you here?" Gingerbrave asked sitting down on the bed. Though his hands remained on his staff. "As I've told you, I am an illusion. To talk...to you..." Dark Enchantress Cookie spoke still sitting on her floating staff. "Talk to me?" Gingerbrave asked questionably...

"How did you get GingerCandy's Soul Jam? The only ones who can wield another Soul Jam...is someone else who has one..." Dark Enchantress asked, swirling in a half-circle. "I...I'm not sure...I found it floating in a dark room." Gingerbrave explained...now that he realized it...how was he able to absorb GingerCandy's Soul Jam? I mean...it was THEIR Soul Jam...just then Dark Enchantress laughed. "So he was willing to share his Soul Jam to random Cookies?! HAH! Pathetic...but that's GingerCandy for you..." She muttered, Gingerbrave was slightly offended...and confused.

"Let me break it to you...the other Ancients...including me and GingerCandy...there was always cookies in our group that had polar opposites to the cookies around them." She explained, looking outside the window. "Ah...it was a long time ago...Dark Cacao and Hollyberry would always bicker about...due to their conflicting personalities...Dark Cacao was always about strength, livelihood and survival, while Hollyberry was always about Prosperity, peace and fulfillment..." She explained further motioning her hand. "So everytime we got into a political argument...I would step up to be their mediator...Pure Vanilla, as 'pure' as he is" She started explaining with spite in her voice. "Wouldn't butt in...because well...he never knew how to handle conflict that well..."

"Speaking of...naturally, there was some differences in opinions and lifestyles between Golden Cheese and Pure Vanilla." Dark Enchantress continued, with Gingerbrave staying silent, just making expressions for her tale. "Golden Cheese resembled...well much like your friend...what was her name? Chili Pepper? And well...you know how Pure Vanilla is..." She smirked and looked at Gingerbrave. "Why are you telling me this? What's so important for me to know that you and GingerCandy didn't get along?" Gingerbrave asked confused. Why now at least? "Because we didn't...as much as I was a mediator...I wasn't the leader type...Compared to your predecessor, however...he was the bold...the brave...yet unlike him I took too many risks." Dark Enchantress Cookie spoke. "I was willing to find the truth about this world, was willing to go full lengths and take risks and sacrifices to keep Earthbread safe and strong...but then that night...that one night when the Witches gathered...I saw a glimpse of a horrible truth." She explained, Gingerbrave looked down guilty...as he knew the truth all too well...