Report...Day 1 successful

3rd POV
It has been a few hours after the Feast. Everyone was tired from the food and the long journey, getting ready to prepare for the Council tomorrow, everyone rushed to their chambers to get themselves some rests and prepare for the busy day tomorrow...

Gingerbrave however, decided to stop by Clotted Cream's Chambers, to check ready or not he was comfortable. "You....You were at the banquet earlier, correct?" Clotted Cream asked. "How should I address you?"

"My name's Gingerbrave." Gingerbrave spoke with a gleeful smile on his face. "A pleasure to meet you, and which kingdom are you from?" He asked politely. "I'm from the kingdom of [Insert your Kingdom Name here] It's still new, but it's a fun place to live!" Gingerbrave replied. "I see! And who is the ruler of this wonderful realm?" Clotted Cream asked curiously, as this kingdom is one he has never heard about, considering it just appeared. "Well...currently me and a few others, it's a joint leadership..." Gingerbrave said nervously, remembering that it is no longer being ruled by no one. "Really now? Well, it is a pleasure to meet such a new ruler of a new nation...tell me what is your kingdom like? What is the median income of your nation?" Clotted Cream asks curiously. "Well...I'm not in charge of that..." Gingerbrave remembering he's sort of...the 'face' of the kingdom (especially since Devsis basically treats him like he's a spoiled child holy-) and he might've placed Wizard in charge of that...after all none of them trusted Chili Pepper with... 'Coins' "B-but everyone's super happy!" Gingerbrave added, not wanting to make a bad impression especially knowing who this guy was. "Remarkable! What do your fellow cookies do for a living?" Clotted Cream asked, his curiosity striking further interest. "Well, everybody's off doing something, it was originally a place where other cookies used to live, we currently just invited the original residents back and now we're working together to try and make a kingdom fit for all of us together!" Gingerbrave explained, for a kid, he was super into the whole 'ruler' thing. "We work hard everyday, that's for sure!"

"How...wonderful. An intriguing place indeed." Clotted Cream remarked, Gingerbrave was a little unsure if he was unimpressed or not. "Is this your first time visiting the Vanilla Kingdom?" He asked. "Nope! I've been to many places here and there!" Gingerbrave replied. "Perfect! May I ask you for a tour around the castle then? Perhaps first thing tomorrow morning?" Clotted Cream asked sorta sheepishly. "I would love to know more about the Vanilla Kingdom, but you see it is my first time visiting here." He remarked "Sure. Of course. Piece of Cake! You can count on me!" Gingerbrave replied. "Thank you so much! I will see you tomorrow then!" Clotted Cream spoke, Gingerbrave just nodded waved goodbye and left the room.

"Sir...I do not mean to be rude to that newcomer but...I sense a heavy presence within him...similar to Pure Vanilla Cookie." Financier reported, going closer to Clotted Cream so that there were no eavesdropping. "I see...I will keep that in mind..."

Gingerbrave went inside to what is. 'The Crow's Nest Inn' "Well look who's here! It's Gingerbrave!" The Newly appointment Innkeeper remarks. "Hiya! Black Raisin Cookie told me about this place." Gingerbrave spoke, looking around in awe of the atmosphere. "Welcome to the Crow's Nest Inn! We built this place for travelers visiting the Vanilla Kingdom and HEY! I'm the innkeeper!" He spoke with much excitement in his voice. "We have plenty of beds to spare! Just pick one and take a nap anytime you'd like! Our pillows are extra fluffy because we used raisin crow feathers. They're absolutely A-MA-ZING." He remarks.

"Aand since we couldn't have gotten so far without you, It's on the house!" He smiled after that. "Whaoh, really?! That's awesome!" Gingerbrave's spoke. "Make yourself at home! Have a good night, let me know if you need anything!" He replied, Gingerbrave just waved and left the room towards his room in the inn. It was quiet indeed, the walls were made to be soundproof...mostly because of the crows maybe...

And once he was alone in the room...settling in with light packaging...he sighed. It was a busy day...

Time to report...

"Christmas Carols!" He chanted, and a little while the Candy Cane glowed...but it started flickering. "Huh...I guess the connection is still too weak...I'll just send a recording...how can one send a recording to the dead anyway?" Gingerbrave asked himself but just shrugged, he chanted another spell and the middle of the bow turned into an orb.

"Erm...Day number...Geez...I don't really know...I'll just go with, it's been a month since I last recorded...you haven't really...well responded to Christmas Carols in a while...uhm...so...

Today is Day 1 of the Council...Pure Vanilla asked me, or rather us, to join so that we could talk about the possibility of war with Dark Enchantress Cookie..." Gingerbrave began seemingly talking to the orb. "And I would like to say, things are going smoothly! But...the fact that we're discussing Dark Enchantress Cookie, and the fact that we might go to war with her scares me...to be honest, I'm not sure about going to this meeting with the truth still on my mind...

Dark Enchantress Cookie was or is White Lily Cookie...and I'm not so sure I want to go to war with someone who was...so kind..." He continued.

"I hope that it won't come to that...I hope that we won't have to get ourselves hurt or others hurt in a war...I hope we can find a better solution! Find a way for all cookies! So uh...yeah...I hope tomorrow's meeting goes smoothly...I hope that...we can find a solution together!" Gingerbrave spoke. "So uhh, that's it...nothing really important happened...oh wait! Pure Vanilla got to see Hollyberry and Dark Cacao again! And I kinda feel bad about lying to them...but...they're super happy! They got to see each other again! And that's the good part! So uhh yeah...take care in the afterlife! Wherever you are! I gotta get to bed so...bye..." Gingerbrave spoke as soon as he said bye, the orb reverted back to the bow on his cane except the part where it glowed magic instantly went into his Soul Jam. Now officially his, since GingerCandy gave it to him...

He gets ready to go to bed, until...

"Having fun...successor of GingerCandy?"