The Meeting

3rd POV
The Council has begun...all members and representatives of each kingdom took their seats and began with the discussion of how to turn the tide of war. "Dark Enchantress Cookie has returned. And she is moving forward with her schemes of taking over Earthbread. Recently, she caused chaos and havoc in several kingdoms." Pure Vanilla begun, informing everyone of the situation at hand. "That is true. Followers of Dark Enchantress Cookie have made an appearance in our kingdom. After their efforts were thwarted by the Dark Cacao warriors, I received reports of them fleeing to the land of Beast-Yeast across the Licorice Sea." Dark Cacao informed, though the new information on the whereabouts on the Cookies of Darkness was a good update. "Then it is highly likely that Dark Enchantress Cookie resides somewhere within Beast-Yeast." Pure Vanilla continued with the information. "Ah, Beast-Yeast! I'm quite familiar with the land if I do say so myself!" Hollyberry reminisced. "It's a wild and mysterious land of overgrown marshes and swamps, home to strange ancient beasts. Every day, they burst forth from the earth to hunt their prey." She informed, seems like Beast-Yeast was a dangerous place for a Cookie to reside. "Those heinous creatures crawled into the Licorice Sea and defiled its waters! Hence the reason why the Dark Cacao Kingdom constructed strong walls bordering the sea." Dark Cacao butted in, his resolve unchanged. "Dark Enchantress Cookie will try to use those dangerous beasts to her advantage, I'm sure of it!" Hollyberry spoke, after all, she had someone who apparently could manipulate the Sea as well as summon creatures never-before seen. "Our enemy is cornered, no doubt. I assume she will be preparing her final strike." Clotted Cream encouraged, gaining everyone confidence. "We must gather our forces. We need to travel across the lands and find Cookies who will lend us their strength." Pure Vanilla suggested, "If you're thinking about creating an alliance against Dark Enchantress Cookie, then shouldn't we find White Lily Cookie and Golden Cheese Cookie first?" Hollyberry asked, it was the best option, all 5 along with an army. "Do you know their whereabouts?" Dark Cacao asked Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla respectively.

"Well, I haven't heard anything from White Lily Cookie after the war. As for Golden Cheese Cookie... Rumor has it she returned to her kingdom..." Hollyberry informed as Pure Vanilla stayed silent, almost unsure. "But other than the fact it's in the middle of the desert, I can't tell much about WHERE that kingdom is. You know how she can be! Being all secretive, and whatnot. I sure do miss those two... I wonder what they're up to nowadays..." Hollyberry spoke, her love for friends and family is one that many adore about her. "Uhm...If I'm not being rude, our kingdom could help! We recently joined residents with former subjects of our kingdom, and they are pretty capable!" Gingerbrave suggested, "That sounds good...who else is there?" Dark Cacao asked, as there is plausible that not even an army with 3-4 Kingdoms might be enough to withstand Dark Enchantress considering the monsters live in Beast-Yeast. "Ah! What about the dragons? Now, we may have had our differences in the past, but they are powerful beings of tremendous strength. And giant, too! If we can persuade them to join our cause, they'd be of great help!" Hollyberry suggested with a gleaming passion. "Persuade them... with words?" Dark Cacao asked confusingly, "Words? Ha! I never said anything about words." Hollyberry spoke cockily, after all both tales of Dark Cacao and Hollyberry have dragons in them. "There is also another group of Cookies, each being a force to be reckoned with- Cookies wielding the mystical powers of the elements themselves. I've felt their presence and their power for a while now. If we can persuade them to join our cause, our odds will increase significantly." Pure Vanilla informed, Gingerbrave having the slightest idea of who he means...the Legends have visited his kingdom once, Frost Queen and Wind Archer were there...wonder what they could be doing? "Looks like our chances are not as low after all! We must find all potential allies that we can!" Hollyberry spoke with great confidence in her face. "I'm sure many Cookies will join us in this fight. And together, we are more than capable of opposing Dark Enchantress Cookie! Of course, before then, we have a lot of work to do. This is the task that lies before us. This... is our mission." Pure Vanilla informed. "Mission..." Wildberry softly spoke. "I'm ready for ANY mission! Yeah!" Crunchy Chip declared. At this point Gingerbrave wondered...

Aren't Crunchy Chip and Wildberry's personalities kinda differing from their kingdom? They look like they should be from the other's kingdom...

"I am afraid we do not have the luxury of time. As we speak, Dark Enchantress Cookie is tightening her grasp on this world! We have no information, neither on where she is hiding nor on what her plans are. This is our greatest disadvantage and it must be eliminated as quickly as possible." Clotted Cream spoke out, of course, we are not in the win just yet. "He's right! We don't have much time!" Hollyberry agreed. "Then, let us decide who should lead the expedition to Beast-Yeast." Clotted Cream suggested.

"Our knowledge on the land of Beast-Yeast is scarce at best. We must assume that great dangers will await our expedition there." Pure Vanilla informed. "In that case, I suggest that you leave this endeavor to the forces of the Crème Republic. With our advanced technology, magic, and weaponry, we can complete this mission much faster." Clotted Cream suggested from his side of the table. "Naturally, the Hollyberry Kingdom should take the lead! Beast-Yeast is a land of many dangers! No other kingdom can succeed in such a place!" Hollyberry piped out. "No, we should go! For generations, our warriors warded off the horrors of the Licorice Sea. Only we can endure this challenge!" Dark Cacao yelled. Gingerbrave himself was about to make his proposal, but then he remembered GingerPeach's advice when making decisions.

'Think Smart, not Reckless, look at the situation at hand and think about the dangers it might cause.'

He thought for a moment, and realized that it might not be a safe choice, if Hollyberry was right on the dangerous Beasts that reside in Beast-Yeast, then the Ginger Cookies or even his side of the kingdom might not stand a chance...Ginger Cookies' dough are usually and almost always weaker than other cookies, which makes it easier for them to crumble, which is why the Ginger Fighters use ambush tactics. And his kingdom doesn't have many fighters other than themselves. As he was thinking Hollyberry and Dark Cacao started fighting and bickering.

"My friends... Please! Let's agree that each and every one of us is more than ready to join the fight against our enemy. Right now, we need to devise a strategy together! Why don't we all take some time to think and reconvene tomorrow?" Pure Vanilla suggested and a few minutes later the meeting ended.

Gingerbrave begun thinking and being lost in thought, the only Ginger Cookies he knows have strong dough are him and GingerPeach respectively. But, the Ginger Cookies are known for their strong abilities in magic...maybe he could try and suggest a few healers? Assuming that Hollyberry and Dark Cacao make it so they do the expedition together.

As he was thinking he was mumbling...

However to the trained hearing of Dark Cacao...such mumbles...

Were all too familiar...