The Ovenbreakers

Strawberry's POV

"Since we were born...it was clear as day from the rest of us 'Ovenbreakers'"

"The world of Earthbread played differently from what our rules were given..."

"Ginger Cookies...were our protectors..."

"The oldest amongst all of us was Dozer

"The oldest amongst all of us was Dozer...he was what we needed in a leader..."

"Paranoid about the odds, smart, strategic, he was ready to make a sacrifice if needed...there would've been more cookies who survived with us if he remained the leader but..."

"Gingerbrave

"Gingerbrave..."

"Gingerbrave was the type of cookie who put passion over logic...opposite to his brother..."

"He wanted a solution for all of us to escape...but the plan failed..."

"Gingerbrave became our last hope for us."

"Those two were inseparable, no matter Dozer went, Gingerbrave was far behind, holding him by the hand never letting go..."

"Gingerbrave was so...frightened back then...he was the only cookie without a name...until Dozer gave him one... 'Gingerbrave' it fit him now but, back then it was Soo ironic..."

"Despite both their weaknesses...both balanced each other out..."

"Gingerbrave was good at improv, able to think of a plan in the course of a fight, while Dozer calculates beforehand, Gingerbrave had strong physical combat, I've seen the witch groan in pain just because Gingerbrave flicked her hand, and Dozer was magically strong, able to use magical capabilities for support..."

"They are our protectors...they cared for us...like older brothers."

"And they were the scariest when they were mad."

3rd POV
"MWHAHAH...! Your efforts are in vain! You are nothing  but ants, scattering in the face of fire and flood." Dark Enchantress spoke upon the skies. "All of you are frail, flat, and fated to be reduced to crumbs. End you pointless struggle. Join me and we shall rid the world of all pain and strife-"