Attack and Chase

3rd PoV
"HEEELP! Monsters are attacking the city!"
"Our Republic is under attack! All Cookies are in danger!"

"What!! Monsters?!" Clotted Cream said shocked. "This cannot be...! The Celestial Light protects the very foundations of our home! How can such foul evil set foot in our blessed city?" Archbishop Cream says horrified by the news. "Elder Mille-feuille Cookie, Archbishop Cream Cookie. Pardon my urgency, but may I ask that you watch over our cargo until we return? We must assess the situation at once!" Clotted Cream says preparing to go outside. "Of course. I truly hope it is not too dangerous out here...!" Mille-feuille. "Thanks so much! Let's head outside and take a look!" Gingerbrave says to the other delegates as they followed suit.

Thud Thud Thud...

"A BLACK SUGAR GOLEM?!" Gingerbrave exclaimed, knowing well they were common in the Academy. "A golem just appeared in the middle of the city?! This has never happened before...!" Clotted Cream remarked in shock. "Consul! I highly advise you get behind me, sir!" Financier spoke obeying command. "What on Earthbread is going on here?! I thought you said this place was safe!" Crunchy Chip yells angry at Clotted Cream. "By the light...! This cannot be...!" Madeleine says in shock, but wondering deep inside what has caused the attack.

"Monsters! Flee for your lives!"
"The buildings are collapsing!"
"HELP! SAVE US!"
"Please! Somebody?! ANYBODY?! HELP!"

"These Cookies need our help! We have to stop those golems!!" Gingerbrave declared, having managed Black Sugar Golems before and running head first into battle. "Gingerbrave! Don't just run recklessly like that!" Wildberry yelled seeing the young cookie easily dodge the attack. "Come on! Unless you wanna get him killed! The Princess of the [Insert Kingdom name] Kingdom, will have our heads!" Crunchy Chip says getting on his Cream Wolf and charging in. "Light Protect Me!" Madeleine says activating his Light Magic and doing his job...

"PHEW! Thanks so much!"
"I don't think I've ever seen anything like THAT!"

"He he, all in a day's work. If you see any more Black Sugar Golems, leave them to us!" Gingerbrave said as they nodded going about there daily lives. "Consul, it pleases me greatly that you are safe." Financier spoke calmed. "The golems were quickly disposed of, allowing us to prevent further destruction and civilian injuries. But... I've never seen such a monstrous creature. How is this possible?" She asks. "This is, indeed, disturbing." Clotted Cream remarked. "It seemed like any other ordinary day, but within moments, chaos erupted in the middle of our fair city. Almost... as if... by design..." Clotted Cream dawned a shocking realization... "Quickly! We must return to the Divine Sanctum at once!" He says.

"Ugh..."
"Oh..."

"What happened here?! Are you alright?" Gingerbrave asks concerned. "We... we were attacked...!" Mille-feuille says feeling lightheaded. "Who'd dare?!" Clotted Cream says angry and concerned as he gently holds unto her. "Over... there...!" She pointed out. "...!! They're back. Quicker than expected." A cookie in a white mask spoke. "We have what we need. Let's go!" Another cookie in white mask informed both fleeing from the scene. "Who're they?! They're making a run for it!" Crunchy Chip asks. "The Soul Jam! Is the Soul Jam safe?!" Clotted Cream says Financier checking the safe to her horror. "The reliquary is damaged... and... SIR! The Soul Jam are missing!" Financier informed. "WHAT?!"
"The Soul Jam... gone?!"
Both delegates spoke furious and horrified. "Those masked Cookies must have taken it! We need to hunt them down, now!" Clotted Cream said as they rushed outside...

"White...Masks..." Madeleine spoke to himself before disappearing to the wind.

"Where did they flee?" Wildberry exclaimed. "The masked Cookies are over there!" Financier pointed. "They are quick." Said a cookie in a White Mask. "Split up!"
"Roger that!"
"As you command!"
"Uh-oh! They've split up!" Gingerbrave said. "Which one has the Soul Jam?!" Crunchy Chip said scared out of his shins, Again, Dark Cacao would have his head for this. "What do we do...?! Think quickly!" Financier says. "We should split up too! Let's go after one each!" Gingerbrave says. "A wise plan! Let us rendezvous back at the Sanctum afterwards!" Clotted Cream replied.

"The Soul Jam must be retrieved at all costs!"
"No one's going to steal the Soul Jam on my watch! OUTTA MY WAY!" (Wildberry your inner Hollyberry is showing)

"The Soul Jam. Now. Or... " Wildberry threatens as he cracks his knuckles. "Gah...! There's nothing you can do!" The Cookie in white says pulling a device and embedding the Soul Jam on it. "Mhe he... Taste this!" They spoke directing the weapon at Wildberry. "!!! Soul Jam... is not a weapon! To exploit Hollyberry Cookie's power like that... Unforgivable! You've left me no other choice..." He yells and begins his battle song, forcing his way and giving the White Masks a beating...

"Must... protect... our sanctuary...! Hah... The Almighty... Punish me... For I couldn't fulfill thine Godly Will..." The Cookie in white spoke as Wildberry had successfully retrieved the Soul Jam...

"*Huff puff* Those Cookies are... too fast...!" Another Cookie in White spoke getting tired, after all, both cookies are wearing something too hot for the summer...how the frick is one catching up? "Of course! Nobody's faster than us, the Cream Wolves of Dark Cacao! I will return His Majesty's Soul Jam!" He says holding his weapon. "You'll never get it back...!" They say, embedding the Soul Jam with the Shield. "This is... the Soul Jam!!! You...! How dare you touch His Majesty's Soul Jam! Give it back, NOW!" Crunchy Chip demanded charging at the Cookie.

"Gah...! The day this rotten world is granted salvation... is at hand...!" They chanted. "Stop talking already! Phew, the Soul Jam is intact...But there is only one! I hope the others managed to find the rest of the three." He says walking away.

"This ends here." Clotted Cream declared. "Gah... A dead end! I... will not yield without a fight! Defend yourself!" They warned, embedding the Soul Jam with their weapon. "Huh? Is that the power of Soul Jam?! Give it to me right now! Do you realize that what you are holding in your hands is a priceless treasure of an Ancient Hero?!" He warned readying his... 'guns'

"The likes of you have no right to claim it! Did you really think you would win? Now tell me: what was it you were trying to achieve, and where is the remaining Soul Jam?!" Clotted Cream demanded. "He he he... Foolish...! We will never give up...!" They spoke refusing to give answers.

"GOTCHA! You've got nowhere to run! Now gimme the Soul Jam!" Gingerbrave demanded, despite the black one never having one. "We are stronger than you think! Give it back while we're asking POLITELY!" He spoke he himself was a Soul Jam bearer, you don't wanna mess with him when he's not playing NICE. "Ha ha ha! Do you even understand...? Can you even understand...?! We know its TRUE power. Hand it over right now!!" The Cookie in black spoke powering up.

Gingerbrave prepared for battle until...

"STEP ASIDE!" Someone yelled coming from the sky, and jumped off the roof of a building.

"I shall take over Wielder of the Sixth

"I shall take over Wielder of the Sixth..." He spoke, Gingerbrave just looked confused as the cookie in black grumbled. "YOU! Why can't you get out of our way you disrespectful Prophet! You dare defile our work of providence?!" They yelled as he looked at them grabbing a sword. "The only work your doing is tormenting those and sacrificing them to your so-called 'Godly Creators' this ends now, Cultists" He declared pointing the sword at them. "You will pay for this heretic!"

The fight went on for a while, with Gingerbrave ambushing in at times... "Ugh... Thine Will... shall prevail...!" They spoke as they retreated. "Wait... What?! They don't have the Soul Jam! I really hope the others have found the rest of the Soul Jam..." He remarked going back to look at the cookie in another black mask. "Thank yo-" But they have disappeared into the winds, never to be seen again. "Huh... Who was that Cookie in the black mask...?" He wondered...