A refuge.

After getting the news of Mr. Aestus Vanedestine was a shocker to Shaira.
Leaning to the car window and watching a few droplets of snow touching the window pane. She sighed.

"Aren't the problems were already enough that god has to add one more to it. "She screamed inwardly.

Sighing she entered the school but she was weirded out by the amount of attention she was getting.
Going to the private school where only richest faction of the society went was never easy for Shaira. Here only thing that matter is how much money you have.

Shaira had expected a little attention scratch that- massive attention because not everyone here knew that she was the sister of the richest person in the world. She never used her surname before but Dexton coming here would be a news and Mr. Bianci going bankrupt after that just make it much more big.

Walking to the lockers. She spot Daniel quite early. He was talking to one of his footballer friends.

Should I go or just wait. Hell he haven't talk to me properly these days. There's is no chance I would get away from confrontation. So lets go!

Please God help me and I will give my next 5 chocolates to kids.
She prayed furiously

As reaching Daniel who stood with his back towards her. She cleared her throat to get attention from him.
Daniel head snapped backwards but without paying any attention he went back to talk to his friend.

Shaira glared at his back.
How dare he?

She pulled him towards her with her hand on his shoulder and smiled sweetly to the other friend.

"I am sorry but I have to talk something important to him so I need to borrow him but I assure you he will catch you up later." she smiled at him and the said friend blushed and nodded.
"Wait, I do not want to talk to you." Daniel huffed crossing his hands.

"Oh you sure do!" She said and dragged him to the garden.

"Stop Shaira, I am not interested in talking to you." Daniel said his eyes filled with fury and sadness.

"I am sorry Daniel. I was just going to tell yo-" Shaira countered

"This has been going on for 2 years now, Shaira. So don't lie to me!" Daniel fumed.

"I didn't want to trouble you." Shaira said. Her eyes moist. This is the first time she had seen Daniel so much angry.

"How many times do I have to say it- you are not a trouble." Daniel sighed when he saw Shair almost bursting into tears.

"I know and I am sorry." Shaira said her head bend down.

"Why didn't you tell me that?" Daniel asked.

"Because I don't know how but Costella knew. She knew my past. She threatened me she would tell the whole school about it if I open my mouth. I have already faced so much hate from Vanesdestines that I have been afraid that what they would do to me if this comes out. I don't have family to protect me Daniel." Shaira cried.

Daniel put his hands on her cheek and lifted her face so that she could see his eyes.

"It never mattered even once to me that how you were born. You are not liability Shaira. You are special, strong, beautiful and many more. Me and my family loved you and will always love you as our family member. Me and Diaz are your brothers forever and ever. " Daniel said.

Shaira hugged him and burst out in tears.

"Please don't put your snout on my jacket." Daneil muttered.