That pure love

It had been exactly one week after the big fight. Alkov and Dexton were not at all on talking terms. The wedge between them could feel from miles and they both are in the same business. Their meeting with each other was inevitable.

With each passing day. Her competition had come to her door too. Her practice was also very vigrous now. She had decided her final piece- Paganini- God save the king- which is the hardest violin piece to ever existed. She wanted to pay tribute to her violin journey with a masterpiece after all.

"That's wrong Shaira. You again missed the chord."

Her music teacher sighed. The main problem was she had not being herself anymore. She is not stable with her strings. She had practiced this piece for past one year. She had done it with immense hardwork. She had got it right too but why it's not playing-she didnot know. She had afterall played violin from when she was a mere 5 year old girl.

"It is already too late to change your piece Shaira. You had done it multiple times before me. What's wrong? You played it perfect few months back."

Miss Celestine- her music teacher said. Her eyes filled with worry as she sat on the chair. She was worried that a rare talent like Shaira would not be able to show her full capabilities in front of audiance. Then what's the point to even participate in it?

"We are not changing the piece."

Shaira eyes sharpen as she looked at her beautiful teacher. She was experianced Violinist.

"Then give me a reason, girl. You have competition in three days.We are not going on stage with you making mistakes like a three year old who had been given a violin. That would be a disrespect to you and me. Just pull yourself together and play like you actually play."

Shaira nodded. Her teacher was ruthless but she is saying the truth. As her teacher left the music room. Shaira braced her violin. Her shoulder was paining. She needed to focus here or else she would not be able to compete.

....

Shaira sighed as she crashed on her couch in Music club office. The practice wa more than six hours after her teacher gave her reality check. She was there all along. At the end, she finally played like she always play-her teacher's words.

"I just want to go home and eat some good food."

Shaira mind weaved. She wanted rest Asher eyes closed on her own accord.

She nearly fell from the couch when she heard a voice and clicked sound was heard.

Sebestian eyes widen as he saw Shaira with her messed up hair. Her coat was carelessly thrown on a chair as she sat on the sofa. One of the upper button of her shirt was undone. Her skirt inching up to her thigh. Her eyes wide as they mellow down when she realizes it was him.

"How many people come here before me, cub?"

Sebestian jaw ticked.

"Noone.But why?"

Shaira eyes widen as she saw Sebestian walked around and sat on the ground-between her legs- gazing straight at her.

She gasped as he pulled her skirt down and traced her lips.

"I don't want anyone to see you like this-other than me."

Shaira heart took a grand leap. As he sighed in his touch. Her resolve was head strong to not let him in but sometimes should be okay right?

Shaira's own hands moved on his cheeks. Sebestian eyes widen as she looked at him with a rare look on her face. Her eyes had pure want in them. Like she wanted him here and hell broke loose if he was wrong.