When the love knocks on dark castle gates

"It depends."

Sebestian said as he glance at Shaira who was still standing frozen in front of him. The same serious look. The perfect hair. The perfect dress. She was looking enchanting as always.

"On what?"

"On what do you want? If you want to discuss we can. If you want to forget-we forget." Sebestian as he walked towards her.

With each step Sebestian took towards Shaira, her heart race was picking its own pace. She took a step back. That same prickly feeling came to her but this time ,it was not horrifying, it was even exciting.

The moments where she was given a choice to address a issue or not were very less. Shaira knew that very well. This issue could be forsaken now as she need to ask him something more important.

"We have some important matter to discuss before this. You are not my boyfriend."

Shaira snapped pushing her finger in his chest. Her eyes glowered but her cheeks were pink.

"But why I can't be?"

"I don't know. Maybe you need to ask me that first. You can't just barge in my home telling my family members-you are my boyfriend. That's ridiculous." Shaira said.  Her voice was one level higher than normal. She did not even know how things took this drastic change.

"So I needed to ask your permission first then I can go." Sebestian said. A teasing smile on his face. He took a step closer to her. He would do anything to see her smile right now. The conversation he heard was a enough reminder that she needed to be out of there. As much lame as it sounds but Sebestian had this craving to get her whole attention nowadays that he himself couldn't control.

He really wanted her to see him in middle of the chaos.

"Do you even know what are you saying? You don't even like me yet alone be my boyfriend." Shaira said. Her heart stumbled a little bit but she knew she would rather stomp on it then living in fantasy.

"How are you so sure I don't like you?" Sebestian said as he look straight into her eyes.

"Because there are so many girls who are prettier than me. They are cute and definately wants you. Most of all they don't have a whole lot of baggage of problems to carry with them." Shaira said. Her eyes casted down. Her hands trembling. She don't know but her ice cold heart did give a flick of pain when she imagined him with some other girl.

"Do you want me to go to those girls?" Shaira eyes snapped towards him. Of course not. Yes, she was not ready for a relationship. She had more things to do but she did not want him to go to someone else. Contradiction was Shaira knew that Sebestian did not deserve that. He deserved someone who would love him regardless of circumstances.

Couldn't she do it?

Maybe or maybe not. But Shaira never wanted her lack of decision-making hurt him. So she decided to let him go. She was strong. She could take it.

"Yes."

A single word tore Shaira. She could not believe how could a single word had so much strength.

"Are you sure?"

She paused and closed her eyes as in the way to keep her emotions at bay.

"Yes."

Shaira said. This time her voice did not stammered. Her heart rushed like something bad was happening but she forced herself to calm the fuck down.

"Then why are you crying, cub?" Sebestian said as he wiped the tears which had subconsciously fall from her face.

"I am not. I am done with crying. You deserve someone much better than me." Shaira said wiping her face.