BROKEN HEIRS #2

OUT OF DARKNESS

OUT OF DARKNESS

if Shaira Angelina Vanedestine had synonyms on this day. It was a successful multi-billionaire and downright rude. She had achieved everything in her life but at the cost of many things.

She was not kind and conservative anymore. She was a risk taker, aggressive and had every man craving for her.

When her oh-so-awesome attitude led her to a fight in the middle of a conference because someone said something about her roots. To save her company, she needed to go back and show the world her relations with her brothers as fine as it could be. When her already messed up strings of past relationship was still intact.

Join in the journey of this girl when she had become someone to remind her who she really was.

This is book 2 of the Broken Heir series.

Author's note-

As everyone is super excited to know what will happen next. I am too. I wanted to announce this as soon as possible.

I have never thought that it would be true. This book will put lights on Shaira past. Her roots. Please believe me when I say I don't know what to say.

A freaking 753k on first book. Thankyou so much everyone. I hope you all like the second part too. I will make sure it will be different from any book on this platform.

Shaira represent every human being who went through changes. Changes which are hurtful and made her strong.

So please give it a try.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。