Our Prize

Shaira was dressed as she made to  the competition. A sleek white gown with all of the shining stones on her.  She was looking like a princess with her new put down hair. After a hearty talk with Alkov, Sebestian Sabrina and Daniel took Shaira out for her dress.

It was a formal event after all. Her elbows were still bandaged but according to her she was looking cool.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Sebestian asked as he looked at her. She was looking ethereal. Sabrina and Daniel were already in the audience.

"I am fine. Just jittery."

Shaira said as she clenched her hands. She needed to win this. She needed to take that glimmering trophy home for her brother.

Sebestian took her hand as he made her look into his eyes.

"Fair enough. Cause I am getting jitters just looking at you. This beauty should be illegal."

Shaira eyes widen as Sebestian yet again kissed her just close to the mouth but not her lips. A slight inch and he would get her on her lips.

Shaira believed that nothing could be more handsome than her quirky boyfriend but she was wrong- apparently her -always cold yet sweet- boyfriend could look like a literal god in his formals. She smiled up at him as she kissed his cheek. All of her thoughts mellowed down her anxiety as her name got announced.

Shaira ears perked as the announcement was heard. She was the last one yet it seemed like just a second had passed.

She swiftly pulled out her violin as she stood up. Sebestian was still standing behind her looking at her-like she was his world.

"Best of luck, cub."

His eyes shone with proud. At that moment, Shaira realised that she had unknowingly found a gem. A gem- she would be fool to loose over her insecurities. She wouldn't lose the chance of being loved again.

She nodded as she smiled and before she could walk out of the room.

She turned back and gave him the rarest of her smile.

"I think I used all my luck in finding you but I will never complain -not even once."

Sebestian eyes shined. Shaira had never expressed herself so clearly to him. She was happy and accepted him and that was way more than enough for him.He could feel as if his heart would burst. He smirked at her.

"I thought you would never even realize, baby but- if I am yours, my luck is yours too so you never ever have to worry about that."

Shaira eyes glimmered as she laughed at his no nonsense tone.

As Shaira name was announced. Shaira bravely step up the stage. Her eyes met with her family who was sitting in front rows. Her uncle and aunt all sitting with large smile.

Her eyes met with Dexton who was sporting his coperate look sitting there. Her eyes widen when he broke his monotonous look and smiled at her.

Her eyes squinted in happiness. Her hand briskly moved to her bow. She suddenly realised she was now -not at all- alone. She had a family. She was loved too- maybe.

Her piece was not easy yet again her life was also not. She wanted to shine in both. She wanted to give everyone a hope. A hope to dream. Although she had many flaws but now they seemed to not hurt her anymore.

Her eyes changed as she played the last part. Her hardships were the ones who taught her to be strong.

Looking at her family, her doctor, her friends. She founded hope. She founded what she really craved within her.