CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

As we all enter the banquet, everyone were looking at us, and all the camera man are capturing every steps we made. Ganon rin sa mga guests na nasa likuran namin. Marami na rin ang tao sa loob at marami pa ang dumadating.

"Chairman Mc Blaire, welcome!" A woman suddenly appeared infront of us. She must be in her late 30's, I guess.

"Welcome everyone, please follow me to your table." Nakangiti niyang sabi sa amin as she guided us to the middle of the hall. Marami namang mga nakakakilala sa amin na pinapanood kami at tiningnan.

Then finally, we arrived at the left-front side of the hall, where I think pang-VIP ang spots at tables, then I immediately saw Allyza, Luca, and Eiderson with their parents sa table na hindi masyadong malayo sa amin. Allyza waved her hand when she saw me looking at her, I also smiled. Then I saw Hillery sa isang table na malapit lang sa table nila she's with her mother and other women.

"Chairman Mc Blaire, good evening." Someone suddenly said from behind kaya napasulyap ako sa kaniya, an found out it was Mr Borromeo with Dean Clarkson.

"Gentlemen, how are you?" Nakangiting sabi ni paps sa kanila at tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo para lapitan ang dalawa. Then they start talking about stuffs, kasama si Mr David. They went somewhere just near from our table talking to some individuals they knew. Naiwan naman kaming apat sa table habang hinihintay na magstart ang event.

Nagpatingin ako sa right side sa may VIP tables din, then I saw Alexus and Joellen with their parent at the first and second table. Then I saw Cianna and Cian sa table na malapit lang sa kanila. Some gentlemen were standing and having chit-chat with each other, just like to our side. Halos kunti lang ang nakikita kong nakaupo.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I will be announcing that any minute now our program will start. Our celebrant will be here shortly, as of now, just enjoy your selves and enjoy the night. Thank you." The mc suddenly and shortly announced.

Kahit almost start na ng program at ng event marami parin ang dumadating. Tho, you can't really notice them if you aren't at the tables near the entrance or at the back, just like us who were infront. Since many well-know person or the VIP's are wandering around or socializing with each other.

Sa sobrang laki ng banquet hall ay puno rin ng mga tao. Hindi lang dito, even outside the hall, where you can find the liquor drinks and other delicacies. There are also tables there.

"Good evening again ladies and gentlemen!" Napalingon at napatingin ang lahat ng tao ng muling mag salita ang mc sa harapan.

"We are all thankful for all your patience. We are will be welcoming our celebrant! But that, let's all welcome first, Chairman of Del Castillo Company, Mr Daryl John Del Castillo! A round of applause please." Nagpalakpakan ang lahat after nang sinabi ng mc. Then, Ice's dad went to the stage, and the mc gave the mic to him.

"Good evening everyone, thank you for coming here tonight. It's been years since a huge event like this happened, but now it's not because of business, but celebrating my son's twenty first birthday and also welcoming him as the future of our Del Castillo Company." Nagpalakpakan naman ang mga guests and visitors.

"Let's all welcome, Aizer Daryll Del Castillo, with my wife, his mother, Anna Rose Del Castillo." Huling sabi ng dad ni Ice at nagpalakpakan naman ang mga bisita habang nakatingin sa may entrance, nagsitayuan naman ang mga nakaupo habang pumapalakpak at nakangiting lahat sa entrance.

Naunang tumayo si Clayd at sinundan agad ni Blake at Zel, so I also did the same, looking at the guy with his mother, walking at the middle of the huge crowd in order to come forward.

He's so handsome tonight, with his silver suit plus a silver tie. He wasn't smiling, tho you can see through his face and gaze that he's so pleased to see a lot of people clapping their hands while smiling at him and his mother who's beside him. Kaliwat kanan ang tingin niya at tinatangoan ang mga ka-kilala.