Chapter 13- New

Chapter 13- New

"The night he introduced us I didn't know that all of this would end up like this."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She ended up being the one to save my life."

———————
"What?" I questioned as I sat across from Deuce inside of a small little hole-in-the-wall restaurant.

He had been laughing to himself every now and again between bites of his fries while I tried to silently eat my food. His little giggling over there was starting to get on my nerves though since neither of us had said anything that was funny.

"Nothing man," he laughed again.

I sat my burger back on my plate before dusting my hands off and then folding my arms across my chest gettin' fed up with him. I didn't find shit to be funny and if I missed something I'd like to be in on the joke. I hate being out of the loop especially if he's laughing about something I did.

"Nigga what are you laughing about?" I tried to question again.

"You," he stated as he sat back in his seat smiling at me.

"What about me is funny?"

"I just should've suspected yo ass was a virgin," He stated.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that he even brought it up. It's not like I told him that I was after we had sėx and I ain't know he could tell. It's not like I started bleeding or no shit either while we were fucking so I wonder what the giveaway was.

Trying to look past the little bit of embarrassment I started to feel creep up on me I picked my burger back up and took a bite attempting to seem unbothered.

"What you mean by that?" I questioned.

He wiped his hands on a napkin and shrugged as he finished chewing the fries in his mouth. "I should've figured you wouldn't let just any ole nigga touch you."

"Yea, I mean why would I?"

"See," he said before pointing at me. "That's what I like about you Kadeejah, you ain't like these other broads around here. You young but you got the right idea about some shit."

I shrugged agreeing with what he said, I guess. I mean of course I wouldn't let any nigga touch me, especially not them lame ass Chicago niggas that used to hang around me, and my girls. They were cool, but they were for everybody and I already had enough issues with bitches without adding a nigga in the mix too.

I didn't say anything again and kept eating my food in silence. Since we had sėx last night I've been on my own planet. Part of it being on a high after the feelings that he left me with and the other part just trippin' on how all of this came about. One second I knew I was through with Deuce's ass and the next he got my legs in the air taking a precious part of my womanhood away. Shits crazy, but I also like what we got going on, and it took my mind away from so much when I'm around him.

"Speaking of young, why you ain't never ask how old I am?" Deuce randomly asked after a while of the silence between the two of us.

I sat my burger down again and leaned back in my chair looking at him. I don't really know why I never asked, I guess part of it I didn't too much care about and the other half figured he looked just a little older than me so it wasn't nothing to worry about. Besides, I didn't expect anything to come about whatever weird relationship we were developing.

"I don't know," I stated flatly. "Guess it wasn't that big a deal to me."

"Oh naw," he asked with one eyebrow raised and a grin on his face. "Well how old you think I am?"