1. The Husk

Everyone looked in horror as Dabi had a hold of Bakugou's throat. Despite his broken body, Izuku was the only one to move. Running towards the warp gate, a hand reached out towards him. Which caused him to back step.

Out came Shigaraki. He stood there looking at Izuku from the gap in the fingers he had on his face. Izuku's eyes widened at his sight. The words he had spoke to him at the mall rung throughout his head.

"The next time we meet, it'll be to kill you"

Shigaraki slowly reached towards Izuku as he was unable to move from both fear and his broken body.

"Midoryia!" Todoroki Yelled as he sent a large ice barrage at Shigaraki. But his ice disappeared with the help of Mr. Compress's quirk. This was all the time in the world Shigaraki needed.

Todoroki was full of frostbite, Tokoyami wasn't charged enough, and shoji had difficult duplicating his arms.

Bakugou watched Shigaraki place a hand on Midoryia's face as he slowly went through the warp gate, having Everything fade to black for him.
_______________________________________________

Four Months Later

Many of the hallways at the one prestigious high-school, UA, are empty. With a few exceptions. A few students were on their way to class or training. The hallways should be filled with chatter. But it was almost quiet as a mouse.

The classroom of class 1-A was missing a few students. Few of those students were pulled out of the school, like majority of the school. But there was one exception to that.

Izuku Midoryia was killed by Shigaraki.

Like the hallways, the classroom was silent. The students were working on school work while their teacher slept in a sleeping. Even though it has been four months after their summer camp, four of the students just couldnt shake it off of them. But those four had remained in the hero course.

(Yellow - Pulled OutGreen - RemainedRed - Deceased)

Green - Remained
Red - Deceased)

Aizawa Awoke to a knock on his class door. In the doorway was 1-Bs teacher, Vlad King.

"I came to talk to you about my proposal" Vlad said making Aizawa stand up and get out of his sleeping bag.

"Keep working. I'll be back in a minute." Aizawa said dismissing himself from his class. The two stood outside of his classroom. "So, this proposal-"

"I don't have enough to even have a full class anymore." Vlad said with his arms crossed

"How many?" Aizawa asked.

"Six" Vlad answered with a sigh

"That many huh?" Aizawa asked in his usual blank tone. "I shouldn't be surprised. But I am surprised to still have this many still in my class. What did nezu say about this?"

"I spoke to him earlier today. As of now, I am no longer class 1-B's homeroom teacher" Vlad said filled with disappointment.

"Now what are you going to do?" Aizawa asked as the two now had their backs on the walls, looking away from each other.

"Back to hero work. But because of UAs reputation, it's not going to be easy" Vlad said as he noticed a hand in his peripheral vision. He looked to see it was Aizawa offering his hand to him. Vlad accepted his hand and shook hands.

The two didn't say anything else. The two just went their separate ways. Aizawa went back to make sure his class was behaving. While Vlad went to say goodbye to whatever remained of his class.

Entering the classroom, he saw his students silently working. Instead of going back to sleep, he stood infront of the stand in the front of his class.

"Put your pencils down for a moment." Aizawa spoke calmly as the sound of people putting their pencils filled the room. "I have an announcement. Classes 1-A and 1-B will be merging." Before the class would just erupt into conversation and excitement. But they just looked uninterested in the matter. Aizawa just sighed before walking away from the stand. "That is all, continue working.
_______________________________________________

Around ten to twenty minutes later, the door to the classroom open. The remaining students of 1-B piled into the room.

"Tale a seat where you please. Just don't wake me and then wait for the hour to end. And one more thing. Dont take the seat behind Bakugou" Aizawa said going back to sleep. His words made a few of the 1-A students lift his head.

The students who were previously part of 1-B found their new seats, leaving the one behind Bakugou Open

The New Class 1-A