13. Forced Entry

While All Might and the rest of the heroes were trying to figure out his next move or who he was, The Red Hood Was About to take a visit to someone who hasn't been listening to him.

"Where is the door?!" The Red hood asked, yelling, at a man he had pinned to the wall with his gun pointed at his head. The man was too afraid to speak, so he pointed to a vase on a shelf. "Now was that hard?" He asked before hitting the man with hid gun, knocking him out.

Red Hood let the body drop as he let go, going over to the vase. He picked it up to see a loose wooden panel. He was able to press down on it, making the wall slide to the side. It revealed a set of stairs that led down.

"Bingo" he said as he began his journey down the stairs. "You can't hide from me." He called out as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "I gave you a warning. I will find you." He said walking along the lit long hallway. It was quiet. Too quiet for his taste.

The hair on his neck stood up, making him drawing his gun and shoot while doing a little flip. While doing the flip, a bullet whizzed right passed him.

"Nice reflexes. But they won't save you this time." He heard a voice speak. But he couldn't tell where it came from.

"Reflexes aren't all I got." Red Hood said looking around with his gun trained in front of him. All of sudden, he shot his gun. Once it hit the target, it created a small explosion. Red Hood walked over to the man, press his foot onto his chest, pressing down. "Where is your boss?" He asked pointing the gun at him. Seeing the capability of his gun, he didn't hesitate.

"H-he's just down the hall to the right" the thug answered.

"Thank you" Red Hood thank him before kicking his head. "Nighty night" he said removing his foot and continued his journey down the hall.

Red hood listened to the man and tool a right down the hall. At the end of the new hallway, he saw two men walking away from him. He raised his gun and shot it without aiming. One of the men dropped down to the floor.

"Turn around" Red Hood demanded as he walked towards him. The man didn't say anything. He just slowly turned around. The man was pale with short shaggy brown hair. He was wearing a black dress shirt with an olive green Bomber jacket with purple fur on the collar over it. To top it off, he was wearing a plague doctor mask over his mouth. And in his Arms was a little girl.

'A girl? This completely changes everything. I need a new plan'

"You're covering the place in your filth. It's best if you leave" the man suggested.

"I don't think so" Red Hood said keeping his gun trained on the Man. "It seems my messenger never made it. But that doesn't matter anymore. You broke the rules. So, now I have to kill you."

"Is that so? Take her" the man said giving the girl to a man who was crawling on the ceiling.

"Chisaki, this room is your tomb" Red Hood said said firing his gun while drawing his second one, dual weilding. But a large wall was erected between the two. In his peripheral vision, Red Hood could see a spike coming right at him. So he jumped up, letting it fly under him.

"I'm not letting some kid in a mask get in my way" Chisaki spoke as he scratched his arms.

'I was saving them for All Might. But I guess don't need them for him anymore' Red Hood thought to himself as he dropped his guns and reached for two new ones from his back holsters. He carefully aimed and fired twice. The bang was louder than the others and these bullets flew right through the wall Chisaki had created.

On the other side of the wall, the exact same time Chisaki heard the bang, he was grazed on the cheek by the two bullets. This made him absolutely furious. He grabbed the body next to him and he began to fuse with it.

At the same time, he saw the red hood flying over the wall with two guns pointed at him.

"The number one rule of fight. Keep your eye on your opponent at all times. This is the last time you made a mistake" Red Hood said firing his guns once. The two bullets went clean through his right arm and leg. "If I was some pro, you may have been able to do that power move of yours. But, I'm no pro. I don't have time for this. I have a story to wrap up" Red Hood said approaching Chisaki. "You're not even worth being a minor Antagonist to me." This got Chisaki to laugh. As he did, blood seeped the the mask.

"All this for a drug?" Chisaki asked with a laugh.

"Yes it is. But now, it's to get that little girl out of Here. She doesn't belong in a place like this with scum like you. But I'll leg Shigaraki know you put up some some kind of fight." Red Hood said putting away his guns and switching them with his old ones.

"So you work with the league" Chisaki said barely able to stay sitting up on his knees.

"No..." Red Hood bent over so he was eye level "far from it" he said with a bang