15. Father's Study

Because of her little pit stop earlier, Momo got home a little later than usual. So when she entered her home, she was greeted by Humphry, her butler.

"You're home later than usual Ms. Yaoyorozu." The man greeted her.

"Yes, I do apologize. A classmate asked for a little help after school" Momo said slipping off her shoes and into a pair of slippers.

"Your tea gotten cold while you were out and about. I shall make you a new a cup" the man said before he walked away.

"I'll be in my Father's study, Humphry" Momo called out at she went up the stairs, walking into her father's study. When she walked into the room, she was on a balcony that looked down at the first floor of the study. Which was filly with many scattered books with a desk and a few different chairs. The second floor was more organized with shelves filled with books. "Well, time to get started."
_______________________________________________

Momo had spent hours trying to remember what the book was and trying to find it. She even had to get Humphry to help her look for it.

"I believe this is the book you are looking for Ms" Humphry spoke holding up a book called The Mystery Of Nanda Parbat

"Yes, that's the one" Momo said excitedly, taking the book from her butler. "Thank you for your help. Sorry if I kept you from other work."

"Just doing my job Ms. Hope you find what you're looking for in the book" He said dismissing himself. Momo took a moment to flip through the pages to see if it was the right one. And it turn out it was. "Alright, tomorrow you're coming with me" she said leaving her fathers study to go to her room.

As she went to go to her room, she took one look out a nearby window to see it had started to get dark out. Which meant her bath would he ready soon. So she set the book on her desk in her room as she heard her named being called.

"Ms. Yaoyorozu, your bath is ready"

"Thank you Ella." Momo called right back as she left her room to go take her bath. But when she went for her door, a shadow of a person was casted onto her door. She turned around to see no one was there.

Opening the door how ever, she jump from seeing Humphry standing there with a book.

"My apologies. But I also found this book aswell. Maybe you'd like to take a look at aswell" Humphry apologized.

"Thank Humphry. You can set it on my desk" Momo said slipping past him.

"Very well" he said walking into her room to set the book down. But he had a terrible feeling inside his stomach. He didn't know how to describe it. But it told him to make sure the windows were locked. So he did. He made sure every window in Momo's room was locked before leaving.
_______________________________________________

The door to Momo's room opened to reveal Momo in a robe. When she entered, she felt a slight chill on the back of her neck. But she pushed it to the side. Ignoring the feeling, she closed the door and with perfect timing, he lights went out at the same time.

Feeling slightly frightened that her lights went out, she stepped back with a surprised gasp. But when she stepped back, she bumped into something. Which shouldn't be possible since she was right next to her door.

When she went to slowly turn around to see what it was, she froze in terror. Looking right at her was the Red Hood. He was standing right in the middle of her room.

"Momo Yaoyorozu. Earlier you met with All Might and Katsuki Bakugou. Where is the book?" He asked looking menacingly at the girl. Momo couldn't say anything that because of how terrified she was. So she just pointed at the two books on her desk. He walked over, grabbing the two books. "Be here tomorrow. Bring All Might and Katsuki Bakugou. Don't tell anyone besides those two. Or else" he said opening a window and leaving with two books.

Momo slowly walked over to her desk to see a piece of paper with an address on it.