18. Raw Emotions

It's been two weeks since the Red Hood had disappeared. With his disappearance, criminals have gotten bold and resumed their normal activities. Pro Heroes like Endeavor kept on his search for the Vigilante.

The true identity of The Red Hood stuck with the three who were at the warehouse plus Aizawa. At least that's how it they agreed on.

"Dont you think that they deserve to know the truth?" Midnight asked as she sat across from Bakugo.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Bakugou asked. Midnight too a small breath before sitting up slightly.

"Bakugou, no one is saying this is going to be easy. But, do you think they deserve some closure on what really happened?" Midnight asked. Bakugou knew she was right. They deserved to know what happened to Izuku during the camp.

"Yeah" Bakugou spoke quietly with a  nod.
_______________________________________________

Todoroki walked into a small corner Cafe to see Tokoyami, Shoji, and Uraraka sitting in a corner both. Uraraka had waved him down.

"What is this about?" Todoroki asked approaching the group.

"Bakugou told us to meet him here" Shoji answered.

"He didn't tell me anything" Todoroki said taking a seat and ordering a water. Todoroki sat right next to Shoji who was on his left. And next to him was Tokoyami and then Uraraka.

"He texted me telling you guys to come here" Uraraka said showing the text to the boys.

"I see" Todoroki said reading the text.

"So where is Bakugou anyways?" Tokoyami asked as right on queue, Bakugou walked through the door. The group noticed how more depressed he looked over the last two weeks. Bakugou walked over to the booth and took a seat next to Uraraka.

"Thank you for meeting me here" Bakugou thanked the group, breaking character shocking the group slightly.

"What's going on?" Uraraka asked turning her body so she was facing Bakugou. Bakugou stared at the table while everyone waited for him to speak. "I've been lying to you all." Todoroki raised an eyebrow at his statement.

"Lying about what?" Shoji asked.

"He didnt die at the camp" Bakugou said still staring at the table. It was so silent at the table that only thing audible was everyone else chatting in the Cafe.

A bunch of the patrons suddenly turned their heads as they heard a loud crash. When they did turn their heads, they saw Todoroki holding Bakugou by the collar of his shirt, pinned to the table.

Todoroki stared at Bakugou the exact same way he used to look at his father.

"Is there a problem here?" A man asked approaching thr group. Todoroki took a moment to stare into Bakugou's eyes before he let go of him and began walking towards the door. The Cafe was quiet as Todoroki walked out.

"Why did you lie?" Uraraka asked making Bakugou look up at her. He had an answer for her. But he just couldnt speak.
_______________________________________________

"Does that remind you of anything?" Natsuo as he and Fuyumi worked on preparing for their family dinner. In the distance the could hear crashing and yelling. Fuyumi sighed before speaking.

"Its like Dad all over again" she said as she remembered how Endeavor was when he became the number one pro hero.

"He's been like this ever since he came home. I'm gonna check on him" Natsuo said setting down the knife he was using.

"Dont bother" a large man said walking past the door to the kitchen. The man was Endeavor making his way to his resident Training gym, where the yelling and crashing came from.

When Endeavor opened the door, he was met with a large piece of equipment flying towards him. He casually just caught it and put it down. In the center of the room was Todoroki sitting on his knees.

"Get up boy" Endeavor demanded, shutting the door to the training gym. Todoroki looked back at his father over his shoulder. There was so much raw emotion inside of him that went he stood up and planted his feet, he froze Endeavors feet to the floor on accident.

"What do you want, old man" Todoroki asked as Endeavor heated his body to melt the ice.

"I'm going to teach you how to control your emotions" Endeavor said lighting his fist.