14. The Book

Bakugou walked into the classroom ignoring anyone who spoke to him. He was on mission. He walked right up to Momo and looked down at her as she sat at her desk.

"Hey, sonic hair. I need your help" he said digging in his pockets.

"Uh. Sure. How can I help?" Momo asked as Bakugou put a piece of paper on her desk before walking away to his own desk. Momo looked at him weird before she picked up the paper and read it.

"Be at the Library in town at 5. Don't be late or ill kill you"

Momo looked up at the back of Bakugou's head with an eye brow raised in curiosity.

When Uraraka entered the room, she went for Bakugou.

"Why haven't you been returning my calls?" She asked quietly getting no response from Bakugou. "Is it about what happened?" She asked still getting no response. "Hello, anyone there?" She asked waving her hand in front of him.

"Stay away from me, round face. I mean it." He said looking up at Uraraka with a blank expression. Uraraka let out a small sigh before going to her own desk.
_______________________________________________

"You're late" Bakugou said with his back against a wall and his arms crossed.

"Next time clarify which library you're talking about." Momo said walking up the steps to the library. Bakugou didn't say anything as the two walked in. "So, why am I here?"

"You're the biggest book worm I know. I need your help finding something I couldn't find online." Bakugou answered as the two walked further into the library.

"Which is what exactly?" Momo asked.

"If you tell anyone, you're dead. But I ran into the Red Hood" Bakugou said making Momo stop in her tracks. The two were in a more secluded area of the library, so they could talk freely. "He told me to deliver a message to all Might. Which is to stop looking into the League of assassins. Which there's nothing of them online. So here I am."

"If he told All Might not to look into them, why are you?" Momo asked.

"Thats a good question, Young Bakugou. Why are you?" Bakugou turned around to be met with All Might looking down at him.

"All Might, what are you doing here?" Momo asked.

"Well, it seems Young Bakugou and I had the same idea." All Might said getting a tch from the boy. "But I know I can't convince you to stop. But I can ask you to be careful."

"So, the League Of Assassins. What exactly are they? Bakugou hadnt really said anything except that the Red Hood told him not to look into them" Momo said.

"I don't know. That's the thing. There's virtually nothing of them online. But books have been around longer than computers. If you would like to help. We're looking for anything Arabic, Islamic, or Muslim related." All Might said getting a confused look from both Bakugou and Momo

"Why Islamic?" Bakugou asked.

"When I spoke to Stain, he spoke an Arabic prayer." All Might answered.

"Do you know what the prayer was?" Momo asked.

"Uh, I have it written down here" All Might said taking out a slip of paper out of his pocket, giving it to Momo

"Forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception" Momo read out loud. "I've heard this before."

"You have?" Bakugou asked curious.

"Yeah, there's actually a part missing. Protect him from the punishment of the grave, and the torment of the fire" Momo answered while reciting the missing part. "I read it in one of my fathers books when I was younger. If I remember, this book was about an ancient group hidden in the mountains of Tibet"

"Is the group made up of Assassins?" All Might asked.

"I think so, yeah" Momo answered.

"Is it possible we can get that book?" Bakugou asked.

"I mean I can try" Momo shrugged.

"Thank you Young Yaoyorozu" All Might thanked her. Behind the bookshelf, a young man with a Hood up was listening to their conversation. When he heard that their conversation was over, he left the library immediately.