17. Reunion

"So why the hell did you drag me here for?" Bakugou asked as he, All Might, and Momo stood in the middle giant warehouse stacked with crates.

"If this is about the books, surely you could've dropped them off at my office" All Might said. Momo was visibly shaking slight

"Uhm, it is about the books. But it's because-"

"I told her to bring you here"

The three looked up at a catwalk to see who interrupted Momo. It was none other than the red hood. But he was missing his signature leather jacket. Bakugou was the first to make a move by getting into his regular stance, creating small explosions. But All Might put a hand on his shoulder.

"Why?" All Might asked.

"Good question" Red Hood said leaning against the railing. "But, the one asking questions is the one with the rifle."

"I don't see any rifle" Bakugou said. Red Hood pulled out his two pistols which turned into one rifle.

"I'm not gonna lie

"I'm not gonna lie. That is kinda cool" Momo said making All Might pinch the bridge of his nose.

"So, let me ask you this. I told you not to look into the league of assassins." Red Hood aimed the gun at All Might. "So why did you keep looking?"

"Because, it's the key to figure you out." All Might answered. But he sounded unsure of himself.

"OH but that's the thing. You already do All Might. You all do." Red Hood said quickly moving the gun to Bakugou who took a small step. "Not one move from any of you."

"Why are you trying to stop us looking into the league of assassins?" Momo asked.

"To protect you. But for you two, I want to make you suffer myself." Red Hood said with his voice filled with hatred and malice.

"What did I ever do to you?" Bakugou asked with a scowl.

"Everything!" Red Hood yelled pulling the trigger, hitting the floor an inch away from Bakugou's foot.

"Ah screw this" Bakugou said quietly before creating a giante explosion. Sending him towards red hood. "I'm gonna kill you!" Bakugou yelled going for a right hook.

Red Hood was too slow to get a shot in. But seeing the right hook, he grabbed his wrist, pulling him down from the air, pinning him to the catwalk.

"I know four hundred sixty three ways to incapacitate you. That's without drawing blood." Red Hood said as he had Bakugou pinned. But he didn't let that discourage him. Bakugou was able to rotate his hand so his palm was facing Red Hood.

He let out an explosion which cause Red Hood to back off. While the two were distracted on the catwalk, All Might took the opportunity to get Momo out of the warehouse.

"Young Yaoyorozu, this way" he said ushering her towards the exit. On their way, Bakugou was thrown through a few crates infront of the two.

"Where are you going? The party just started" Red Hood said jumping down. While approaching All Might and Momo, he picked up a crow bar. "Its your turn to know what it feels like" Red Hood wind up for a swing only for Bakugou to tackle him to the ground. He started to smack the helmet with a large amount of explosions. He stopped when he heard a little Crack. Getting off the Red Hood, he saw that his mask was slightly cracked.