26. The Hood Returns

"What do you think that smoke was about yesterday?" A man asked nonchalantly as he counted cash with another man in a small room.

"Dont know, don't care. All I know is this cash can get us some new equipment for the big job" the other man said chuckling.

"Then we ca-" the man didn't finish his sentence. He just went silent.

"Yo, you alright?" The man asked asked the body went limp, falling  to the floor. As it did, the head rolled off its shoulder. The man's eyes opened wide as he backed up, falling off his little stoll. "I- it you! I- I'm sor-"

The second man was cutoff by a gunshot.
_______________________________________________

"So what are we gonna do? It couldn't have been a prank" Hawks asked Endeavor as the two walked down the street.

"That was no childish Prank. It looked more like a warning." Endeavor said with his usual blank expression.

"An warning eh? I guess thay makes sense." Hawks said with a shrug. While walking. They heard a gunshot. Which made them start running.

The sound brought them to a small room above a small restaurant. Inside was a man who was shot and another missing a head.

"This isn't exactly what I was expecting." Hawks said stepping over a body.

"Whoever did this is long gone" Endeavor said as he knelt down to examine one of the bodies.

"But we know who did it" Hawks said directing Endeavor's attention to the wall. On it was red paint. Hawks rubbed a finger, covering it in paint. "Its still wet. But it seems he's back"

Outside on a rood across the street watched a man with red hooded vest, a red mouth gaurd, and black eye mask covering his face

"I was gonna stay away. But nothing last forever." The man was Izuku in an older suit he had. "You better stay away or it'll get messy, Endeavor. But ill come for you Talia"

He said before walking away
_______________________________________________

This is the end of the first book in the Hood series. I wanted this book to focus around everyone and not just Izuku. But the next one will be longer and primarily focused on Izuku.

Also I know this chapter is short. But I think it's a good place to end it off.

So keep an eye out for part two