7. The Hero Killer

"I've been wondering when I'd actually get a chance to talk to you" The hero killer, Stain spoke. He was heavily secured to the point he wasn't allowed free movement besides his head. Across from him sat All Might in his true form, with a large tesla armor glass in between them. The look of Stain without his mask still sent shivers down his face.

"I have a few questions for you" All Might said getting straight to the point of his visit

"As someone I respect, i will answer any questions. That is of course If I have permission to answer" Stain said looking at the camera in the right corner of his cell.

"What do you know of the Vigilante The Red Hood?" All Might asked.

"I'm inside Tartarus. Do you think I know who that even is?" Stain asked. It doesn't matter If your a low-life thug or a master criminal, each inmate is usually not allowed any information outside Tartarus. With a few exceptions of course

"I spoke to Young Iida and Todoroki earlier. They pointed something out to me. Do these moves look familiar?" All Might asked raising a tablet to the glass to Stain could see.

"Those are my moves. How are those two brats? I though the one with glasses would be dead already. How's the other one, what's his name? Deku" Stain asked getting a stare from All Might. "I see. He has perished." Stain closed his eyes and looked up at the ceiling "maghfir lahu warhamhu, wa 'aafihi, wa'fu 'anhu, wa 'akrim nuzulahu, wa wassi' mudkhalahu"

All Might listened closely as Stain spoke to himself in his raspy voice.

"What was that? A prayer?" All Might asked.

"You could say that" Stain answered.

"What does it mean?" All Might asked. 

"Its Arabic. Forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception." Stain said. All Might just stared at Stain trying to piece things together.

"Why Arabic?" All Might asked.

"Let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of the League Of Assassins?" Stain asked.

"They're a myth that originated in the Middle East" All Might said leaning forward slightly.

"Are you so sure about that?" Stain asked "It's a miracle I was taken down by those three."

"What does this League of Assassins have to do with you and The Red Hood?" All Might asked getting slightly impatient.

"The league of assassins are filled with the most ruthless cold blooded killers. They won't stop until their target is dead. Even I'd they're missing their limbs. They will find a way to kill them. Even in death. If he's with them, all I can say is wait for a miracle to happen." Stain said with a big smile on his face "it was a pleasure to finally being able to speak with you. But sadly our time has ran out." All Might stood up and turned to walk away without saying a word. "Do your research and come back. There's so much more to talk about"

All Might kept on walking, not saying a single word.

"Did you get what you were looking for?" Detective Tsukauchi asked walking up to All Mights side.

"I got something. But it wasn't exactly what I was looking for." All Might answered as the two walked down an empty corridor.

"So, is he associated with the hero killer?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Yes, but not in the way you'd expect." All Might answered as the two stepped into an elevator.

"I see. So what do we got?" Tsukauchi asked pressing a button.

"Have you ever heard of the League Of Assassins?" All Might asked.

"I've heard of plenty of organizations called that. But none of those are the one your talking, are they" Tsukauchi asked after taking one look at All Might.

"When I spoke to him, he spoke an islamic prayer. See what you can find on any Arabic groups with the name league of assassins" All Might said as the two step off the elevator and made their way towards the exit.

"I'll see what I can dig up. But if they live up to their name, i don't think there'll be much" Tsukauchi said as he and All Might left Tartarus into the parking lot.

"Thanks again for meeting me here" All Might thanked him as he held out his hand.

"Of course" Tsukauchi gladly shook his hand before the two went their separate ways. But when All Might got near his car, a giant bang was heard.

Tsukauchi turned to see All Mights Car on fire.