4. First Session

For now, this story will have mention of sexual assual, r*pe, p*dophiles, torture, suicide, and many other dark topics. So if you aren't comfortable with any of those subjects, I advise you to stop here
_______________________________________________

"The red hood? You're joking right?" Endeavor asked as he sat at his desk at his agency while Hawks stood across from him.

"Its a work in progress. Better than most of the other names they've been calling him." Hawks said with cringy laugh.

"Enough wasting my time. I don't have the time to deal with some guy who-"

"Two hours" Hawks interrupted Endeavor changing his tone to a mote serious one. "It took him two hours to take down the top twelve Lieutenants of the yakuza. And he's only shown up a week ago."

"And where are these Lieutenants?" Endeavor asked. Hawks set down a photo in his desk. The photo was of the bag that was dropped on the table. Endeavor did his best not to look disgusted at the photo.

"Change your mind" Hawks asked taking back the photo. He didn't need to say anything for Hawks to know his answer.

"Endeavor sir, there's a hostage situation going down at a nearby corner store" a side kick said barging into his office.

"Let a different hero deal with this." Endeavor said uninterested.

"The guy is asking for you personally and it's the new Vigilante that showed up a while ago" the side kick said getting both Endeavor and Hawks attention.
_______________________________________________

"Do you blame yourself?" Midnight asked as she sat across from Bakugo with a coffee table in between them. Midnight sat on a chair while Bakugou sat on a couch. Bakugo looked up at Midnight. His once fiery explosive eyes are now dull and ice cold.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Bakugou asked quietly.

"Please try to refrain from using profanity while we are in session. But you were there. You watched it happen. So, do you feel guilty?" Midnight asked again.

"Seriously, what kind of question is that?" Bakugou asked standing up. "Because of me, both All Might lost his power and that damn nerd is gone. It's all my fault" Bakugou admitted, making a bunch of hand gestures "it's my damn fault, ok!"

Midnight stared up at Bakugou as he breathed heavily. She readjusted herself in the chair before speaking.

"Thats good" Midnight said catching Bakugou off gaurd slightly "You've missed every session for four months. This must be the first time you've properly opened up to anybody. Isn't it?" Bakugou glanced down at his lap and nodded.

"It is" Bakugou said barely audible to Midnight.

"Holding in for as long as you did, I'm surprised you hadn't fallen into an even deeper depression than you originally had. Tell me, how does it feel to let that out?" Midnight asked, writing down on a sheet of Paper.
_______________________________________________

Endeavor and Hawks approached a nearby corner store the police had surrounded.

"Endeavor" A police officer called out as he approached the large man. "Take this. The man wants to speak to you." The officer handed Endeavor a megaphone. Endeavor put It to his mouth before speaking.

"Villain, show yourself and turn yourself in" Endeavor said as the man in the red mask appeared in the door way to the store. Instead of staying outside, he stepped out of the store. Which the police aimed their guns right at the man.

"Man you guys are really compensating. But I wouldn't do that if I were you" the man said holding up a switch.

"What do you want Villain?" Endeavor asked clenching his fist, readying a fireball.

"Villain, ouch" the man acted sarcastic, holding his hand to his chest. "After all the good I've done, I'm a villain?"

"Trespassing, kidnapping, blackmail, extortion, Vigilantism, Arms and drug dealing, theft, vandalism, and murder. All crimes you committed since you arrived. Sounds like a villain to me" Hawks said

"Thats because I'm willing to do the things you're too afraid to do" the man said getting serious. "The men I have in the store. None of them are your average Civilians. My hostages are serial murderers and rapist and the man who ownes this shop is a child predator. But, we're getting off track. The number one hero. How does it feel, Endeavor?" He asked getting a growl from the man. "I asked you here to let you know, I run this town now"

Both Hawks and Endeavor could feel the tension in his voice. Even when he's obviously using a voice modulator.

"Do you think in going to allow that?" Endeavor asked.

"Yeah. I'm telling you too" The man said as his thumb pressed. Hawks Immediately dispersed his feathers to move the officers out of the way. Endeavor went to attack. But it was all to fast. The man in the masks speed combined with the explosion.