9. Unexpected Visit

Red hood exited the vent from the ceiling. As he dropped to the floor, he knocked something over.

"OH, my apologies. I didn't mean to disturb you" Red Hood said as he positioned a dead body to sit up against the wall. As he did, he noticed a slash mark on the man's neck.

He stood up and stepped over another body. This one had an arrow in his chest. Infact, the hallway he was walking in was littered with bodies with either arrows or slashes on their necks.

"Looks like the janitors took the day off" Red Hood said as he kept walking until he approached a door off its hinges on the floor. He bent down to notice the hinges were melted.

"Door is made of tungsten. Most likely Aqua Regia or Magic Acid." He said rubbing his finger along the cold metal that was corroded. Red Hood stood up again and looked in the doorway, into the room where the door was supposed to be, only to see the lifeless eyes of Stain as he was trapped in his bindings.

"Freeze!" Red Hood turned around to see a gaurd pointing a gun at him. He noticed that his hands were shaking and he was obviously nervous.

"You never shot anyone, have you?" Red Hood asked quickly unholstering his gun and shot it. The man dropped to the floor groaning in pain. "Like that" he said walking over and looking down at the gaurd. "Sorry about the foot" he said walking away.
_______________________________________________

Bakugou was reading the news on his phone as he walked down the street. He was reading about the attack on All Might and the prison. The number one suspect was the red hood. The article said that he killed almost every gaurd in sight. But he left one alive.

But one thing they left out is that the bodies were hit with arrows instead of bullets.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard." He said putting away his phone as he was at his destination. It was the Musutafu cemetery. As he walked in, he passed figure who had their hood up. Bakugou was a little suspicious. But he just pushed it to the side as he made his way deeper into the cemetery.

He stopped and took a step off the path so he could go deeper. He stopped at two grave stones marked Inko and Izuku Midoryia. Bakugou stared at Izuku's grave for a moment before speaking.

"You better be alive you damn idiot" Bakugou said quietly to himself. He turned around, hearing footsteps. Right behind was Uraraka. He didn't say anything. He just looked back at the grave. Uraraka slowly stepped up to his side. The two stood there quietly for a moment until Uraraka spoke up.

"Seems like we had the same idea" Uraraka said with a little chuckle getting no response from Bakugou. Once again it was silent. "I know you're visiting Midnight now" Uraraka said breaking the silence again. "Its good that you're getting help. But remember, you aren't the only one still hurting. So, me, Todoroki, and the others are here aswell."

Bakugou knew she was right. He wasn't the only one still hurting and Midnight isn't the only one he had to talk to. It was just his stubborn attitude telling him not to and just suck it up.

"Thank you" Bakugou said quietly. He didn't realize it at first. But when he looked down, the two were holding hands.

"One more thing. Let's catch him together" Uraraka said referencing his talk about the Red Hood in class.

"Then you better keep up, round face" Bakugou said finally speaking up properly. In the distance, hiding behind a tree, the same hooded figure watched as Bakugou and Uraraka interacted.