24. Caught

"Did someone order pizza?" Izuku heard followed by a crashing sound.

"Is that? All Might!" Izuku called out in the dark. But nothing. "Please, im here!" Izuku called again. But the results were the same. No one responded to his calls. "Please, anyone" he cried out. Still nothing.

While crying out, he felt a something crawl over his body. It felt just like the sludge villain from before. Inch by inch it began to cover his body to the point it covered him completely. He couldn't breath

And the next he could see.

Izuku Was outside for the first time in three days. But the sight terrified him. Everywhere was destroyed. In the distance was All Might with a man in a suit while the league villains tried to grab Bakugou.

He tried to call for help. But he felt a large hand placed around his neck. He turned to see it was a nomu. He couldn't mutter a single sound and his brain was telling him not to.

All he could do was watch as his Idol struggled to keep up with the man in the suit.

"So where had the hood gone?" Toga asked

"I don't know what you're talking about." Izuku answered quietly. That was when Toga pulled him into an alley.

"Are you really pulling that with me?" Toga asked making Izuku sigh quietly and turning away slightly.

"I'm waiting for the right moment." Izuku said with almost zero confidence in himself.

"Why? Because someone found out who you were?" Toga asked. Izuku slowly looked back at her suspiciously.

"How do you know that?" Izuku asked still suspicious. During his little incident, he had made sure it was just him the three other and Toga didn't have the skill to out Stealth him.

"What?" Toga asked confused.

"How did you know that?" He asked walking towards her, making her walk back against the wall. Before Toga could say anything, Izuku quickly lifted up his hoodie and grabbed a gun. He turned away to shoot it. The gun had a silencer on it, so lucky for them it was somewhat quiet.

But that didn't stop from a man in black armor and robes falling and making a loud bang as he hit a dumpster. But like a hydra, when he fell, he was surrounded by two more.

"Izuku Midoryia. Your days of running are over" a third person spoke, still hidden.

"You used her as bait" Izuku said furious.

"I'm sorry, Izu" Toga apologize.

"We were going to wait a bit longer. But she slipped up" The voice spoke as another person showed themselves. It was a woman in a black hood.

"I should've know you would've find me sooner or later

"I should've know you would've find me sooner or later. But Toga has no part in this. Leave her out of this" Izuku said having a stare down with the woman.

"Oh but she does and you know why. You either have two choices. We can go the easy, or the hard way. But that's the thing, we already know what choice you're going to make" The woman said reaching down.

Izuku kicked up a rusty pipe at one of the men's head before jumping into action.
_______________________________________________

"Where are we going?" Bakugo asked as he chases Uraraka in the crowd. But as he did, he could feel his phone vibrate. Deciding to multitask, he reached for his phone while chasing Uraraka.

"Bakugou" On the other end was Momo. "I need to talk to you. It's about what happened"

Bakugou was going to hang up and keep chasing Uraraka. But he stopped chasing her and stood in place.

"Just give me a place and time. This better not be a waste of time" Bakugou said before hanging up. By now, Uraraka was completely out of sight. So Bakugou turned around and headed the opposite way and waited for a text from Momo.
_______________________________________________

Uraraka was hellbent on finding the source of the voices. Those weren't ones you'd forget. But why were they so familiar to her? All she can really remember the fear she felt when she heard the woman's voice.

When she saw a young woman laying in an alley, she put the source of the voices on hold for a moment so she could see if she was OK.

"Hey, Ms, are you ok?" Uraraka asked as she went to check on the young woman. But stopped in her tracks when she saw who it was.

"Its you!" The woman said excitedly. The woman she had been chasing and found was Toga injured on the ground.