019

When Carter got into the food court, he is surprised that there were more than fifty people inside. Mostly batch mates he's acquainted to and teachers he didn't even know also stranded in this island. He found Connor on a full table... Unfortunately, he is with the two teachers; Justin and Jamie. And his best friend Erwin.

Carter sighed as he went to the other table. He sat with the famous group called Kupas who were unbelievably still alive. They consist of damsel in distress girls but the intelligent ones, who were also sexual at very angle.

Maybe Carter just felt the desperation of being two last alive in a quest with Connor, or maybe the fact that he just want to mess with Connor further — that's why he felt so attracted to him. Maybe that's how it is...

But then he realized he was just a simple, hormonal teenager... And all the girls he slept with even though they are attractive as fuck didn't even smite his sight. Connor was the first to made him feel nervous when he got turned on. The first one to make him cum in just thirty seconds... And the first one he called gorgeous...

Ever since he was attached with a girl, he never called them gorgeous... Only pretty, beautiful, sweet, and ethereal.

Right now he is ready to forget that boy. He's determined to do so. But he never think of that feeling as a mistake... He even thought it was the best feeling to have because the boy is so hard to get.

"Hey man, you good?" A boy from the other table asked.

Carter nod. "Yeah, just... Traumatized."

"That's normal. Anyways, who are you rooming with?" The girl in front of him asked. She still has a make up on and it's enough to give Carter the chills of turn off.

"Don't know yet, we just arrived."

"We? Who is we?"

"No one..." Carter muttered, and then something inside him forced him to say, "Actually, he is a new friend. Do you guys know Connor Benson?"

"Connor Benson? I thought you hated each other? There's no month I wouldn't hear a fight between Benson and George," The same boy said.

"Well, maybe I was just an asshole... Not just to him, to everybody." Even Carter himself can't believe these are going out of his mouth.

"To be honest, Cart... I also wonder why you hate him back then... Connor was one of my friends in freshman before I became a cheerleader. He is so kind and respectful. But then I was forced to cut ties with him even though I don't want to just because my friends insisted. My friends were friends of yours, they also think Connor is a bad luck..." The girl uttered genuinely while looking at Connor's table. "I missed him, you know? But if you're just bluffing about this... I don't care, there's a large chance we are not getting home... I supposed this is the right time to say what mistakes and lies I did. And Angela... I was the one who told your parents you were going out with Kianne. I am really sorry girl but I am just looking out for you. He is literally a drug addict, did you not hear the news about him?"

The chat continues with confessions and hatred to those creatures outside. Carter excuses himself and got into the men's bathroom.