0.01

After the graduation ceremony at Vessel High, the anticipation for a well-deserved vacation built among the senior students and their teachers. The chosen destination, a renowned resort widely recognized by the city's population, turned out to be anything but a paradise. Disappointment lingered, yet the prospect of an island escape with a picturesque sandbar subdued initial complaints.

As their watercraft navigated towards the resort, an unforeseen engine failure spiraled into a catastrophic explosion, shattering their plans. Over two hundred passengers vanished, some lost in the aftermath, distancing themselves from the core group and diminishing their collective strength.

Hours later, a handful of students found themselves on the untouched shore of an undiscovered island, unaware of the fate befallen upon the others who had strayed too far.

Enter Connor Benson, the consistent honor student and football enthusiast, reluctantly forming an alliance with his supposed adversary, Carter George - the city's epitome of an ideal man. Their forced camaraderie became imperative for survival amidst the perilous nights that awaited them.

Yet, being stranded on the island wasn't their sole predicament. They faced not only unidentified, human-eating creatures but also the challenge of grappling with the fact that one of them is just hormonal. The struggle for survival on this mysterious island revealed dangers far beyond their initial misfortune.