03

They were carrying the goddamn coca cola container while the teachers' hands were filled with other foods.

Connor looked at them bluntly as he wear his polo, then he drink from his water bottle and received junk food from Justin. "Unfortunately, we only found the junk foods. Our fresh pork and chicken have vanished. This is the only food I could give you," He said.

"Oh, you can just give this to the other. I have one more rice cake and a water bottle," Connor replied and Justin's expression fell off disappointment, making Connor grimace after the teacher moved to the girls, but still, he shrugged it off.

Once again, he watches the sea. He listens to it until he falls asleep under a coconut tree. It's a very long sleep, from 9 AM to six PM. The group woke him up as they got the conclusion that the monster might be scared of the water since it doesn't want to go near the sea. Connor agreed nonetheless, he was given an improvised spear carved from a branch. He holds into it tight.

However, they didn't expect it. They didn't expect to see not just one but more than five dinosaur-like creatures with antlers appear in the woods. One by one they attacked, and they were smart to target the ones who doesn't have any weapons; the girls at the back.

They've successfully gotten two girls and shared their kinds. The largest creature which looks like their alpha strike Sebastian on the face. His neck was clawed and blood started gushing out of it. The creature wasn't done, he striked one more student and get two. Now, he has three dying humans to feed on.

Carter was frozen on his spot, he can't do anything like all of them forgot what they've just discussed earlier. So, Connor with his water bottle did the honor of prying the alpha away. He didn't do it to save someone, it is to prove that the creature might be scared of water, and successfully worked with one slash.

The face of the creature started burning, it cries and somehow... Fall to the ground. The other creatures noticed it, they mourn at least a couple of seconds but then realized something and just flee so madly.

Yet, the damage they caused was fatal. One teacher and two boys were lying on the ground bleeding. Two girls that were snatched were out of nowhere. Justin and Jamie were aghast because they haven't done something to stop it.

The girls are starting to lose hope, saying they will all die on the island. Carter was still frozen from the happenings. He can see Connor running somewhere as he was fueled to follow him out of annoyance. Right there, he saw Connor grabbing a gallon of unopened distilled water floating from the waves. He immediately helped the boy, saying nothing while Connor filled his bottle up. Connor drink on it carefully, but when he was done, Carter grabbed it. He also drank where Connor did, feeling mystified by something else.

When they were done, Connor didn't say a thing. Carter helped Connor carry the gallon as they went back to the spot.