021

Carter never think of being selfish, he just wanna go to the closest variable of his life; Connor. There were two variables, the people back there or Connor. But Connor is the closest, so he went to the clinic and informed him the whole thing.

However, they heard voices of adult arguing nearby. "Where is he?! Where the fuck is that rat?!"

Carter quickly hides somewhere and thankfully he wasn't caught by that scientist-looking person get inside the clinic. "Hey, bud. How are you?"

Connor smiled. "Fine but I heard running from the corridors. What's happening?"

"Oh, that's what I'm gonna ask you though. Have you seen the face of that person running at corridors?"

"I was half asleep when that sound woke me up. What's wrong, sir?" Connor said.

"Some rat stole sentimental thing from me," he said, unbuckling Connor's belt. "Proceed to the food court and tell the others to stay one more hour there because we'll find that rat no matter what, okay?" 

As Connor agreed, they didn't go to the food court. Instead, they vented. The vent is big enough to let them sit inside and watch every rooms down. While they are in it, both boys could pass occupied room with people having sex inside. And the very room that made the both astounded was Jamie and Justin's room.

Justin was fully naked while holding onto the cabinet and Jamie with only zipper that's open completely devasting the taller man's inner walls. Connor immediately moved on and told Carter to keep moving. They should make sure that the back Dragnars were really eaten by the front Dragnars and now they are all after the cabin being relocated.

Once they reached the emergency exit passage vent by the help of the map they got from the clinic... It's evident from afar that front Dragnars has finally at the verge of getting them. Carter and Connor hear multiple of banging at the same time. The loudest bash could even cause an ground shake, and that's where they immediately go back to their way and look for the food court's passage vent.

However... They are too late...

The gigantic door underground at the emergency exit was broke down. It even cut off the power when it hits the ground, making the automated emergency chargeable lights turned on. Now, the voice of people at the food court started filling the atmosphere, giving the creatures the adrenaline and reason to fully break in. And they are successful while the people inside the food court can't even get out since it was locked and the only thing that can open it was the power.

Connor just sighed as another round of bashes blades the whole underground facility.

In just four bashes to the food court, it opened. Drunk and sober people don't know what to do as they just scrambled and ran inside like lost rabbits.

Carter can't help but form beads in his eyes as he witness how Kupas group died. While Connor just felt worried about the fact that he can't see Erwin. Though, they just proceed to the other rooms. And there, they found Erwin's room. Erwin was hugging a girl while they are trying to be silent not to get heard.