023

"I never think of that-"

"Yes, you did. You wanted me to fucking lick your pits off so that I could get my water back. You always points out that you saved my life when in fact I also did but I don't wanna be like you so I act as if that's all a coincidence," Connor snarkily replied. "You know what, Carter? Since we aren't friends yet and there's nothing to be ruined... I have to say this... I like you. As in a boy crush. I was always jealous about you and how you beat me to all records I have. You get to be close to everyone as quick as an hour..."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Can you not say something like that? Like you're disappointed I don't like you anymore? I get it, you just wanna vent your sexual frustration to someone because there's no girls to fuck around," Connor quicky dismantle Carter's faltering expression and change it into aggravation. "Now that there is, I am not pushing you away. I am expecting you to finally disconnect to me... But as I experimented about rooming with you, you still wanna fool around."

"Connor, you literally have no idea, don't you?"

"What? I understand the whole situation, George."

"God, fuck, you're such an imbecile. Hear me out-"

"Whatever, I'm going-" As quickly as it is, Carter hold Connor's bicep as he get closer to catch the younger man's jaw. "The fuck is this agai-" Before Connor could finish, he was shut down with Carter's lips. The grasp on his arm is tightening and all at once he remember how he like this man unconditionally. So... He kissed back.

The more he let the jock kiss him, the more the jock control the balance. He tried to just sit but Carter made their bodies lie down. Now, his cloths are getting ripped. "I'm so horny, Benson... You made me so horny..."

Connor almost choke at that as he push away Carter. "What?!"

"That's all I've been hinting you, Connor. I don't know when but I just felt it... Not because the girls died... Come on, say something." Carter is panicking at Connor's mortified reaction. He is a bit confident that he has a chance with this boy for that this boy has a little bit of crush on him.

"I don't..." As soon as Connor said that, a growl and a bash from the edge of the vent shook their souls out of their bodies.

With the adrenaline, they crawl as fast as they can. They reach every vents getting bashed until it gets quiet. "What's the plan?"

"Okay, try contacting someone and I'll lead you where these scientists went," Carter said as though nothing just happened between them.

Connor dialed every number he remembers including the 911. He did it again and again but it seems like there's no signal. Or maybe the only signal there was connected to the power. Connor informed Carter that they should be somewhere higher place and soon they exited the vent in the bathroom.

The facility is built of thick walls and a helipad at the top. Carter thinks there's a way up there where can they hide and when they got there... The scientist are still packing their things up while putting it inside the chopper. And there's inside Carter that would want to ravage the whole situation.