06

Around midnight, Carter was doubting Connor's ability to remain awake. Connor simply agreed to him mockingly and change spots somewhere far from where Carter was staying.

Connor is just thinking because thinking keeps you awake and the thought of their teachers' first expressions after they arrived made him uneasy. They were as if in a deep pleasure beforehand. He thinks they have probably molested the girl or worse they could've probably raped her and killed her.

Though, Connor's curiosity arises. He stood up, dust his shorts, and proceeded to the wilderness' face. It's very quiet... No trace of malice. It's like the creatures flee and heal up. Comes back if they have something to oppose the water.

Connor stepped in, he stared at the two circling lights that are floating in the darkness of the mountain from afar, he glared to focus his sight. The two lights started moving. They ascend to the mountain and vanished in the middle. Connor is certainly vivid to determine them but was suddenly stopped when a hand clasped around his mouth part, completely covering half of his face. The other arm was around his oblique muscles, it was strangling him to suffocation until the person whispered; "Move and we will both die." Connor's eyes widened as he saw a large figure of those creatures on the left side of the path. It was searching and he can totally witness how they can't see that much.

He struggle out of Carter's hold but was futile since the larger guy tighten his arms around him. Although Connor came to a dumb idea where he bit off Carter's fingers. The larger guy wince, but at the same time triggered one of his fetishes; the biting fetish. With that, he did the same to Connor's neck, and Connor forcefully suppressed a loud curse even though it was a sudden move. He grasps a nearby root while letting the boy behind him bite his neck and suck into it like a damn vampire.

Once done, he elbowed Carter. His intention was to hit the guy's ribs but instead, hit his hard abs. Carter didn't hesitate to retaliate as he grabbed Connor's both wrists, and stack them at the back of him completely in front of Carter's hardened manhood. Once again, Connor was checked mate, if he moves, he will feel Carter's winner. "You're kinky as fuck. It's entirely turning me on," Carter whispered. "Do you really want us to die?!"

However, Connor was born prideful and a man with dignity. He breaks free from the hold on his back and turns to Carter. With swiftness, he managed to bring down Carter with a push. Enough to knock back the guy and give him liberty to run into the woods.

Sadly, the creature sees Carter first. "Oh, fuck..." Carter muttered. He immediately got up from his legs and sprinted towards the crowd. He grabbed his water while trying to wake them all up. Yet, they are all not prepared, and it seems like they were all gone off rough sex. So, Carter grumbled. "Wake up the fuck up!" But he just received a couple of 'five more minutes.

At that, he has no choice but to leave them spotted by the creature. Carter ran back to the woods. He followed Connor's tracks with the help of moonlight shine. For the first time in his life, he followed someone he hates than helping out his girls and friends to live.