09

Connor stretched out as he stood up. "Well then, see you around."

But... Carter quickly grabbed his elbow. "No, not until you repay me." The harshness of his tone made Connor attentive. "Here's the deal, you'll stay with me until we find that fucking village. And if you leave me, and I found you, I won't hesitate to choke you to death."

Connor was about to complain that he doesn't seriously wanna make a deal but Carter slapped him across the face. "Why did you do that?" Connor winced.

"Say one more thing and I'll kill you right now," Carter threatened, giving Connor a heads up to oblige. Once he tidies down, Carter spread his arms. "Give me your bag," He commanded.

Connor rolled his eyes as he loosen it up and give it to Carter. Inside of it was only a water bottle and a pair of clothes. "I don't have food."

"Well, you have a sunblock. What for? You don't wanna tan?" Carter commented, digging down until he got something he shouldn't see. "What's this?" He uttered while holding the thing.

Connor conclude it might be his Invisalign containers — which were right. Carter opened it and smirked. He get the two teeth covers first and drag the container from his mouth, right there he drank the water in it. "Oh, fuck! You're disgusting! That was my fucking saliva!" The younger boy cried dismissively.

"Not bad for a guy like you then," Carter just said.

"Why didn't just check the water bottle there? It's distilled, you fuck." Connor's choice of words slowly annoys Carter.

"Shut your fucking mouth, will you? I thought that was salt water?"

Connor didn't reply to that as he just snatched his bag back and give the man his oversized tee shirt and the water bottle. "Leave the half for me."

After wearing the cloth, Carter opened the bottle and drink it. While drinking, he smirked with a new idea of how to annoy the younger boy; he drains the liquid inside and Connor got bamboozled. After Carter had drunk almost 75% of the water, that's when Connor launched himself to attempt snatching the bottle.

However, Carter disconnect it from his lips and just held it up above his head. "You're such an asshole, give me back my water." He heard Connor grumble.

"I will give this to you... If... You lick one of my pits." Carter grinned, his arms up above and Connor just stare at those clean yet messy hairs on the skin. 

"Are you trying to make me feel disgusted?"

"Do it or no water?"

"I will not do that- Okay! Fine!" Connor's words changed when Carter started pouring the remaining water on his head.

"That's my boy."

Connor's eyes darted to Carter's chest as he imagined those were Chelsea's breasts. Connor moved his eyes from the breast to the armpits. Right now, all he could see was Chelsea's flawless underarm. With that, he slowly tracks his tongue out and presses it to the skin. From bottom to top, Connor hypnotized it was Chelsea's. The taste was just simply salty and a bit musky.

Yet, as Connor's imagination broke... He coughed. "How does it taste?" Carter giggled.

"Fucking bad! Taste like sweat!"

"My cock tastes better."