02

The emerging fight didn't enclose as the teachers prevented it. They've just decided to separate them no matter what happens. All girls were trembling from the events, and none of them tries to talk.

However, while all are so busy, the girl with severe injury laid under the coconut tree just suddenly went missing. Splashes of blood were all around and the remaining girls screamed like hell. The boys quickly formed a circle around the girls and Connor can't help but cringe at the thought. Justin motioned him to come over but it seems like he has no other choice.

Connor wasn't even that shocked after they found out that one of them was eaten behind them. He was rather 'she's dead anyways' about it.

After several minutes, all just decided to break the formation. They sat in silence, very close to the seawater. "Okay, here's what I'm thinking. We will find out what was the creature's state or where it lives. It knows we are here, so if we move and leave no track, it is possible that we can sleep a night without getting killed," The teacher named Jamie announced. Most of the boys weren't wearing any top shirts after the incident. While having an orgy, they had no time to get their upper shirts.

Connor was still wearing a summer polo shirt and short shorts with his little bag slung at his back. The girls were looking at his bag intently. "Hey, Connor... Do you have something to eat there?" A girl Connor didn't even know the name but has a history of flirting with him said.

Connor snapped from his reverie and offer out the brown rice cake he bought from a stall nearby where he was living. It's quite pricey with a nice cover so the girls didn't waste any time and shared the food. Surprisingly, all of them got full. "Woah, that's good. Where'd you get that?" A girl commented.

"It doesn't matter," He uttered while eyes on the sea. 

Carter on the other hand was pissed because he has nothing to offer the girls. He's even thinking of feeding Connor to the monsters. What way or how he wouldn't be called a murderer.

"Okay, boys, we need to get the foods where we had left off. Girls, you can get those things floating on the water," Sebastian stated as he started marching with the other teachers. Four boys followed, one of them was, of course, Carter. Connor didn't let Erwin since it would be better silent and lesser.

As the time goes by, probably nine AM in the morning, the girls have gathered things from the floating laguages on the sea. There were clothes, medicines, and tools. It's essential since they don't have any tools with them.

The remaining five boys with the girls are watching the woods. Connor helped to carry the large laguages out of the sea. And he didn't miss getting a lot of flirty looks and seductive statements from the girls for taking off his shirt.

Moments later, the teachers and the other boys arrived.