Monday's really do stink

I woke up on Monday morning with a bad start, my alarm never went off. I got up and threw my hair up in a pony tail. I ran downstairs to see that my mom had already left with Steven and Jesse to take them to school. I looked at the clock and I had three minutes to get to the bus stop. I left school wearing my sweatpants from saturday night and a friends teeshirt. I ran outside my door and to the bus stop with 30 seconds to spare. I get on the bus and sit next to Bryan who seemed happy to see me.
"Hey JJ! Why were you late this morning?"

"Alarm never went off."

"Oh, well you want to come over to my house this afternoon I need to talk to you about something."
I nod my head. I didn't want to say no, even though I am grounded. I can do what I want, I am 17.
    History class was boring for most people. I was watching Bryan pass notes with this girl named Jenna in our class. Jenna and Bryan used to date and have been having an on and off relationship for quite a while. I watch as Jenna takes the note from him and looks up and smiles. I can tell she is dotting her "i" with a little heart. She gives him the note back, he looks up and winks at her. Finally the bell rings and I can get out of this death trap. I walk up to Bryan and say, "so, your trying to win her back?" He looks up and smiles at me.
"Yeah I really miss her and so we are going to see a movie after school. Oh wait, I had plans with you! I guess i'm going to have to take a raincheck. See you on the flipside!" Wait, he just cancelled on me? At least I have Timmy, Maybe I can make plans with him. I walk into chemistry class to see that Timmy is not here. My teacher told me that he has all day detention. My new class partner was, Jenna.
    I hated being her partner. I didn't say one word to her at all. I couldn't wait for class to be over.
In math class we had a pop quiz, and I didn't even have a pencil with me. I got in trouble and I have to go to detention.
    I was a little happy for having to go to detention, I get to see Timmy. I walk into the room to see Timmy, kissing his Ex-girlfriend, on the lips. I walk up to him and smack him in the face. I then had to lave the room to go to the principal's office.
    My dad picked me up along with Sophia and Hanah.
"So, he cheated on you 3 days into your relationship?" my dad asks me.
"Yeah, that jerk just wanted his Ex back and he used me as his little tool." I was in tears now. I haven't really been in a relationship since last year when I broke up with Warren after our three year long relationship. Bryan came over to my house that night and we watched movies all night and ate chocolate icecream.
    I got home and went next door to Bryan's house. I look through the window and see Bryan and Jenna talking about a video on the phone. I watch as Bryan gets up and turns on the music. Jenna gets up and they begin to slow-dance together. I watch as she puts her head on his shoulder and they dance. She lifts up her head and plants a kiss on his cheek. I couldn't help it so I stood up and bursted through the door.
"JJ?"
    I was jealous, maybe I like him. I didn't know. I panicked.
"Bryan, I love you."
"JJ, you what?"
"You can't love him, he's mine."
"I think I saw him first, Jenna."