Octavia is my favorite

"Give you a chance to say what, Jenna? To tell me that you don't have another boyfriend named Luke?" Bryan said, now screaming.
"Luke was just over here, he must've left his hoodie or something. Ahh, there it is!" Said Octavia, picking up a blue hoodie from off the ground. Bryan was crying, and Jenna was about to kill Octavia.
"You monster! I can't believe I just drove away my best friend because I thought she was lying, I believed in you. But you, YOU just wanted to win prom queen! I can't believe you!" Bryan was screaming, pacing, crying, all of the above. Jenna stood up and started to rub her fingers through Bryan's hair. Then she stopped and she hugged him.
"You just need to calm down. That's just a joke that Octavia and I have. Luke is our...cousin! She says it all the time, right Octavia?" Jenna said, grinding her teeth.
"No, I'm talking about your boyfriend, Luke. The tall one, dark brown hair? Lots of freckles? You were just on the phone with him, telling him your plan?" Octavia said. Jenna must've gave up,because I could hear her bawling.
"I'm so sorry Bryan , but it's true. I just dated Luke to become popular at his school, but I'm dating you because I like you." Jenna said.
I noticed how she didn't say 'I love you', instead she said like.
"I'm sorry, Jen, I just assumed that-"
"Next time, let me explain. I never want to break up with you."
"I better go find Julia!"
"Wait Bryan, she's lying! You see, she-"
"Oh, shut up Octavia!"

Jenna walked into her restroom and Bryan walked out her door. I closed my eyes and covered my face, hoping Bryan wouldn't see me.
"JJ?" Bryan said, gasping dramatically.
"Hey, B! Ummm, how's it going...?" I said, in my sweet voice.
"You've been listening, this whole time?"
"No, no, no! You see, my friend Grace here had to drop off her little sister, Carly, and her mom told us we had to stay here with her, in case she needs us. So, Octavia told us we could come talk to y'all, but you were screaming and stuff, so I was like, no thanks!"
"Listen, I'm so sorry. Would you ever forgive me?"
"As long as you don't pick your girlfriend over me, I think I'll be fine."
I stood up and hugged Bryan, and then Jenna walked out of the bathroom.
"What's this little rat doing in my house!" Jenna yelled, stomping her feet.
"I just came along with Grace to drop off Carly, but we were just leaving. Come on, Carly! Lets head home, dinners almost ready." I walked out and spit on Jenna's floor and said.
"Whoops, why don't you clean that up, Cinderella." And I slammed the door.
:(:
"So then, Julia spit on the floor and slammed the door, it was so cool." Grace told her mom while taking a bite of pizza.
"Sounds like you girls had fun. What about you Carly, did you have fun with Octavia?"
"Can she sleep over? Grace always has over her best friend, what about me, I want to-" right then, my cellphone rung.
"Hello?"
"Julia, it's Bryan's dad."
"Oh, hey! How's the hospital?"
"It's boring as ever! But, I need you to do me a favor..."
"Yes sir! Anything for you!"
"Riley is getting dropped off at the house tomorrow and I need your mom to go over there with Bryan and act like she's my girlfriend and I'm at work. You need to go over there too, just to back up your mom in case she panics. Can I talk to her?"
"I'm not at home right now, but I'll head over there. Just call my moms cell, I'll talk to you once Riley's home. When are you coming home, sir?"
"The doctor said I will be out of here in the next 2 days, it's about time!"
I hung up the phone and stood up.
"I'm so sorry to be rude, but there's a emergency at my neighbors house and I have to get home. Thanks for dinner, though."
I got up and Grace followed me outside. I sat in her car and she started driving, while questioning me at the same time.
"Why in the world do you have to go home? I mean, Bryan has nothing to do with our sleepover."
"His little sister."
"Stacey? She's at your house! Is she okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. But, they were in an adoption process for this 5 year old girl named Riley."
"Wow, he's going to have three kids when he gets out of the hospital."
"She's getting dropped off tomorrow and my mom has to play the girlfriend of Bryan's father."
I jumped out of the car and waved goodbye to Grace. When I came into the door, Steven and Jesse were playing xbox like usual, Hannah was already put to bed, and my mom was walking around the house bouncing Sophia to help her fall asleep.
"What are you doing home?" Said Stacey.
"Your dad called me and told me to come home. I need to talk to you guys about something."
"What's wrong?" Said Bryan walking downstairs.
"Nothing's wrong, it's actually great news. Your dad got approved to adopt Riley, she's getting dropped off tomorrow morning."
" but, dad's not even home. What are we gonna do?"
"Bryan, you and I will be next door. Mom, your gonna play the role of Bryan's dad's girlfriend. Riley will get dropped off, and we will explain everything to her."
:(:

"Hello, you must be the girlfriend. This right here is just a few papers for you to sign."
"Thank you very much. Where is this bundle of joy?"
"She's waiting I'm the car. You must be Bryan, I've heard much about you. Are you ready to have a little girl in the house?"
"Yes sir. I'm so very excited, and so is my father. Her room is decorated so cute, she'll love it. Can you go get her?"
"Yes, I will return shortly."
The man walked outside for about 3 minutes then returned with a worried look on his face.
"Well, that's odd. She seems to have gotten out of the car. We must find her fast!"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really think that this book will be from 25-30 chapters long. Is there anything, besides prom, that you want to know about that I forgot? Like what has happened or something. Like what's happening with Bryan's mom? If you do, message me or comment and at the end of the book I will answer your questions. And if I want to, there is a very big possibility that there will be a second book, a few years into the future.