Alone

I can't believe I did that. Now I'm sitting in the detention office with a black eye next to Jenna, about to get the whole 'this is your 10th detention' speech. My eye was bleeding, I wiped the blood off my cheek. Jenna's blonde hair still had stupid perfect body, and only a small black eye with a bleeding scratch on her cheek. You might be wondering how I got into this mess, well let me tell you.

I woke up in the morning in a surprisingly good mood. I wore my favorite shirt that was from my beach trip with Bryan. The bus ride was boring because Bryan wouldn't say a word to me. When I got to history class there was Jenna and Bryan being all flirty. I was getting sick and tired of it. I know why I said that, he's my best friend and I want him all to myself! I have the weirdest emotions! I walked to my locker feeling releived until Jenna walked up to me.
"Oh, if it isn't miss can't get a guy!"
"Why don't you bug off Jenna and leave me AND Bryan alone."
"No way, the only reason I'm dating this jerk is so I can get voted Prom queen by all of his friends."
I looked at Jenna in shock, I knew she didn't love him! I had to do something and quick. All I could see was her nice and curled hair, I had to do something. I grabbed onto her hair and took a big yank! She stumbled to the ground, she got up and punched me right in the eye. I did the same back to her. She tried to take another swing at me and missed by an inch. I take my longest nail and scratch her right on the cheek. She pins me down on the ground and raises her fist up aT me, about to knock out all my teeth. Right then the principal walks up and saves my life. He takes us both by the arms and drags us into his office.
And that's how I got where I am, with Jenna staring me down. All I know is that I have to find Bryan and tell him this nasty lie she has. After a little note for my mom I head down to detention, not shocked to see Bryan got in there sercretly. I walked in first and Bryan started asking me millions of things.
"What happened to you?"
"Just a little girl fight thats all. I need to talk to you about Jenna-"
"I don't want to hear it, JJ! I know you love me-"
"I don't love you! It was a trick! A...dare!"
"That makes more sense! There is no way you would love me!"
"so about Jenna.'
Right then Jenna walks in and kisses Bryan on the cheek.
"Babe. What?"
He looked into her eyes, then he looked at me. He then backs away from me.
"Jenna doesn't love you, she's using you. I stood up for you because you don't deserve her!"
He looks at me and frowns.
"I can't believe you'd do this JJ..."
Bryan and Jenna walk out of the room. I sit there, being still. Now i've lost my best friend and I have to make up a reason why I cant be at school until next wednesday? What will I do?
I get home and walk into the living room. My dad had some interview today so my mom had to watch the kids. I walk in the see Jesse and Steven sitting on the couch playing Minecraft on the xbox. I sit down at the table and start acting tired.
"Mom, I don't feel too good.."
My mom looks at me and goes upstairs to get the thermometer. I get up and use my moms heating pad and put it on my forehead. When my mom came back downstairs I started acting again. My mom put it i my mouth and felt my head. She looks so sad to feel my fake warm head. I winked at Sophia and she started screaming.
"MOMMYY I WANT TO PLAYYYYY XBOX TOO!!!!!!!"
My mom rushed over to Sophia and picked her up telling her to calm down. I dip my thermometer in the tea and leave it there until it hits 100. I took it out and put it on the table.
"Mom it says 100."
She points upstairs which is my signal to go to bed. I get up to my room and jump on my bed and turned on Saved By the Bell. I had done it! Now how do I stay sick for a week? I have a great idea!
I waited until after dinner and put on some shorts and a tank-top. I cut my tank-top in half making it a crop top. I snuck downstairs and out the back door. I went and sat outside for 3 hours in 20 degree weather, I was bound to get sick.

When I woke up I had a terrible cough and I was having a real fever of 102. I stayed in bed and I felt relieved that I didn't have to tell my mom. I looked out my window to See Jenna and Bryan fighting. Bryan was really yelling at her and he kept pointing to my window. I just knew he was talking about me. I can't believe he doesn't believe me!
I snuck downstairs and outside to see Bryan on the porch waiting for Jenna. As I walk up to him I don't get an apology, I get yelled at.
"What are you doing here? You wanted me so bad you beat up my girlfriend?"
"I was protecting you She's just using you so she'll win prom queen!"
"Prom isn't for 3 months JJ! There's no way that's true."
"If she's dating you then all your friends will vote for her."
"Just leave, your sick anyway."
I walk back to my house and turn around and whisper
"You'll see...."