The story of us

Mondays.
I haven't been to school in a few weeks.
And now, it's Monday.
Everybody is going to be talking about the video of Lawson singing to me. What a boy! Every single girl is falling for him, I'm lucky to have him.
I got up in the morning a put on a piggly wiggly teeshirt and some jeans. The curls in my hair were gone and my hair was perfectly straight. I looked so tore down, which is the usual for me. I got up and out the door 10 minutes prior to the time my bus was to come. I sat Down on the curb and a girl I never really talked to sat down next to me.
"Hi, I'm Julia." I say to her.
"Hey Julia, my name is Ainsley."
"It's so very nice to meet you."
Ainsley has strawberry blonde hair and quite a few freckles. That was our conversation for the day. Bryan rode by in Jenna's car as she looked at me and frowned. I walked on the bus and ignored it. As I got on the bus it went silent for a second.
"What?" I said to the 43 kids.
They all then began to cheer. I went to the back seat and sat with Ainsley, but I was on the outside.
"Were you shocked to see Lawson in your yard?" One girl asked.
"Do you like him too?" A guy asked.
"Did you see the video?" Another girl asked.
So many questions were being thrown at me that I stopped it all.
"One at a time! Please raise your hand or something."
Then the first person whose hand Rose was a young girl named Mia, a freshman.
"What song did he sing to you?" She asked.
"Do I by Luke Bryan. It was so sweet. And then he sang another song I didn't know, but it was still super sweet."
Right then the bus stopped, and I was the first to get off. As I walked in the bell rang and everybody went to their lockers. As I walked down the hall everybody was cheering and smiling. I don't understand, why does everybody care so much? Then I saw Lawson in a bow tie and a nice vineyard vines shirt. He had me a bouquet of roses. He handed them to me and kissed me on the cheek. I took the roses and stuck my nose in them, sniffing the freshness. I kissed him on the lips and smiled at him. Everybody around us had their phones out. He is the most popular guy in school, I see why everybody cares so much. He walked me to my first period holding my hand the whole time, a group of strangers following us around. I saw Bryan and Jenna kissing trying to get attention, but guess what, that's not gonna happen. I'm happy now Bryan, so get over it!
I sat silent in my first period, Bryan was staring at me the whole time, and Jenna noticed. Then something caught my attention. The alarm system went off and the principal started talking.
"Alert children, this is not a drill. There has been a break in, please locate to you hiding place. I repeat, someone has broke in. There are three people, and they are armed. Teachers, send students that are in groups out of the classroom and then lock your door. The people are in the guidance office right now, so please stay away from the front office."
I stood up along with Bryan, Grace, William, Sarah, Gillian, and Quinn. We all walked out the door and listened as our teacher locked it. I was assigned to go to the band room with Bryan, while Grace and William go to chorus. Sarah, Gillian, and Quinn were to go to Mr.Ross' science lab. I ran down the hall to band and held the door open for Bryan was we shut and locked the door. We knocked over a desk so we could hide behind it. We knocked over other ones to, so they would think they already checked here. I was so nervous I started to cry.
"JJ, calm down. We are going to be just fine." Bryan whispered to me. He put his hand on my cheek and he held my other hand. Right then I here the door burst open.
"Listen to me, E. Did you already check in here?" One guy said with a very deep voice.
"No, sir." Another guy said with a strong Italian accent.
The men started to go look behind all of the turned over desk. Then a guy that had a black mask one saw us.
"Yo, Bobby, I found some kids. You know where the safe is, kids?"
"The...safe?" I said quietly.
The man looked at me madly and grabbed my arm. He yanked me up where I was standing. Bryan got up and freaked out. He tried to yank me loose, but it wasn't working. Another guy came over to me and kicked Bryan in the stomach.
"Bryan no!" I yelled trying to squirm loose. The other two boys went and picked up Bryan and carried him out.
The guy carried me out into the hallway as I screamed and squirmed. We were passing our history classroom. The guy held my arm tighter and broke down the door. Everybody in my class was locked in the storage room. He went over there and broke that door down too. Jenna saw I was caught and yelled.
"Help! Somebody grab Jana!"
"It's Julia!" I scream in pain.
Our teacher got up and punched the guy in the face, who let me loose. The guy then got up and went out the window, leaving us there. I had scratches all over my arm and marks from his grip.
"Are you alright?" Asked Violet.
" I am, but we have to find Bryan. I ran towards the door to go back in the hallway, but Victoria blocked it.
"You can't go back out there, they could kill you! They have guns!"
I went back into the storage room, everybody was out. I went into the corner and just sat there and cried. I need to find Bryan. But what if, Bryan's dead? I heard a scream come from the science lab. Grace. I ran out the door pushing Victoria onto the ground. I ran in the science lab to see a man, who was holding on to Grace with all his might, it was choking her.
"Stop!" I yell.
The man looked at me madly, knowing his friend let me go.
"I need backup in here!" The man yelled.
A larger man walked in as I kicked him in the ankle. He acted like in was nothing, then William kicked him from the backside. The man fell to the ground and I ran to the other man who still had Grace. He began to run but I simply held out my leg and he tripped. Grace fell down with him. Graces nose was bleeding and she had landed on her arm. I grabbed her other arm ad we ran outside of the school, William following. Everybody was out of the school now that I had distracted the men. I walked off then stopped. Where's Bryan?

The character of "Ainsley" is based on the actions of Ainsleymm .
Also, if you don't like this little bit of action and are thinking of stopping reading my story, please don't. This will be the only chapter with this much violence.