Missing?

There was at least ten police cars and about 15 ambulances. My mom and Stacey saw me on a stretcher and ran to me.
"Oh sweetie, you look terrible. I love you." My mom said.
"I love you too mom, I'm alright." I said back strong, yet feeling like I was going to pass out.
"Where's Bryan?" Stacey asked me.
"They..... Already took him to the hospital." I said softly.
My mom nodded, understanding I had no clue where he was. She held my hand as they put me in an ambulance, and Stacey sat next to her. It wasn't a long ride for me, I was asleep.
When I woke up I was in a hospital room, there sat my siblings and my mom and Stacey, yet my father wasn't. I smiled and felt my cheek in pain. I got up and went to the bathroom, my cheek had a big stitch going across it. My arm was wrapped with bandage, and if had a bruise from the mans grip. My little mini scratches had band-aids over them, I had like seven on each arm. The first thing I did was turn on the TV and it was on the news.
" good evening! I'm Diana Robb with breaking news on our High School. This morning three men broke into the school, largely built and broke down almost every door. The one who got almost everyone out of the school safely was a student named Julianne Winters. Julia is in the hospital as we speak recovering well. Her best friend, Bryan Sumter, is still missing as we speak. Witnesses say they saw the men drive away and heard screaming from the car. Police are out on the search now. Next up on our breaking news story, a strange black cat saved from a tree."
"BRYAN!!!!!!!" Stacey screamed as she bursted into tears. My mom helped her off the floor and they left the room. You could still hear Stacey screaming his name when she was walking down the hall. I felt so bad, I didn't know it would be on the news. This whole time I was thinking about Bryan, but where was Grace? I got up slowly and sat in the wheelchair across from my bed. Steven wheeled me down the hall to a room with the door shut.
"Is this, her room?" I asked him.
He nodded as he knocked on the door. To my surprise, Ainsley answered the door with a big stitch on her cheek too. Steven wheeled me through the door, and I saw Grace sitting up on her bed. Grace had no scratches on her arms,just a cast. Her neck was in a brace, but it's only for when she sleeps. She had a big stitch on her cheek too. That gave me an idea, what if the men did this so we could find them.
"Stitch cheek." I said out loud.
"Stitch check?" Said Ainskey, getting my idea.
"Check... Like Nike! Stitch Nike?"
"I know a guy who stitches up torn Nike stuff! He and his two friends own-"
"Um Ainsley, how many guys broke into the school?"
"Three."
"How many guys work-"
"It's them!" She screamed with excitement. Grace went back to sleep and Ainsley and I rushed to tell my mom.
My mom was shocked by our discovery. She called one of the officers working on the case and told them our idea. I got back in my bed in drifted off into a deep sleep.
------------
"JJ. Wake up JJ, I miss you."
"Bryan, is that you I hear?"
"Wake up, just remember I'm ok."
I woke up back in my room. I thought I was in the hospital? I still had on my hospital band though. I went downstairs to see mom and Steven playing a game.
"Mom, when did I get home?"
"You slept through the whole ride home, sweetie. You've been asleep for six hours."
" Did the officer find those guys?"
"Yes, they are the guys. I'm so proud of you sweetie."
"And Bryan."
" the guys won't tell where he is. No sign of him yet."
I started to cry, I needed my bestfriend. I thought, maybe at the store. I got up and grabbed my keys and threw them at mom.
" I need you to take me to the store they worked at."
<~>
I walked threw the door that was shattered in pieces. I looked around, nothing really was here. There was a few boxes, and then a missing flyer on the ground. I heard a few noises from the back, but the door was locked. I didn't have the strength to knock it over. I went next door to Graces dad's store.
"Grace, get your dad, I need his help."
Graces dad went next door and unlocked the door. There was stairs leading to a basement. I went down the steps and turned on the light. There sat Jenna, in front off a door crying her eyes out.
"Jenna, what's wrong?"
"Bryan, he's locked in there, I hear him. I can't believe my dad would do this."
"You're dad was the one behind all this?"
"No, he was just paid a lot to help E."
Graces dad unlocked the door for in with his magic key. I walked in and rushed to Bryan's side, helping him up. Jenna passed out right then.
"Bryan, I'm so glad you're okay!"
"I knew you would find me."
I kissed Bryan, it just felt like a good moment, he won't remember anyway. Then Jenna sat up and looked at me.
"Did you just...kiss...Bryan?"