NEVER kiss and tell

"Jenna, it's not what you think. It's just that-"
"I don't want to hear your stupid reason, I saw you kiss him. Bryan, I'm sorry she did that and I forgive you."
"I love you, Jenna ."
" I love you more my Bryan ."
"Okay, you guys are weird."
I got up and walked up and hugged my mom.
"Let's go. Jenna found him."
We went home in silence and I went back to bed. I wanted to be in bed forever. He won't remember that kiss, what's the big deal? I just threw my face into my pillow and cried. He's my best friend, and I'm falling in love with him. He doesn't like me! I can't believe that he's dating Jenna and not me. I don't even like Lawson, and I never liked Timmy. I just wish there was a way that I could get Bryan to believe me...
This is the moment, I hatch a plan.
"Mom, I'm going over to Graces house!" I yelled, walking out the door.
"How are you gonna get there, grandmas borrowing the car?" My mom asked.
"Grace is here to pick me up!" I yelled as a slammed the door.
:(:
"So, you have a plan to get Bryan and Jenna broke up?" Grace asked me while eating her chips.
"Yes, but I'm gonna need you to drive me, and a rope, flashlight,and we have to wear all black, which I changed. You need to change." I said to grace.
Grace went and got me rope and flashlights and I got in her car. She came out in black leggings, a black sparkly tee, and her hair was in a ponytail with a black bow. I sighed, she's always got to dress like a cheerleader.
We drove to Jenna's house, her light was on in her room. I pulled out my binoculars I borrowed from Steven and looked up into the window. There was Jenna, getting ready for her date with Bryan in a few hours. I had read all of Bryan's messages earlier when I found his phone in his backpack, and Jenna was stupid enough to text him while he was missing. I threw my rope and it hit the window. She turned and looked out the window, so Grace and I ran to the front door and knocked. I then ran back to the window and called my other neighbor, Tony.
"Tony, it's Julia. Can you please bring your ladder to Jenna's house?" I asked him
He cleared his throat and said, "I gotcha girl!"
When Tony arrived I climbed up the ladder to Jenna's window. She was on the phone with somebody, not Bryan.
"Listen to me Luke, I'll go to prom at your school with you. Bryan is just gonna help me win! I love YOU, not Bryan." She says in the phone.
I almost freaked out. I took out my phone and started to record what she was saying.
"It's just until I win, then I'll dump Bryan's butt to the curb. He has so many friends, I'll get so many votes. After I dump him, I'll come see you, Luke."
Jenna hung up the phone and looked out the window, she saw me. I hurried down the ladder. Jenna came outside and grabbed my arm before I could get into the car.
"Did you get that on video?" Jenna said, holding my arm tighter.
"Yes I did, and Bryan will dump you and you'll never win prom queen, you won't even be nominated!" I screamed. Just then, Bryan came into the driveway.
"Jenna, let go of Julia, your gonna make her bleed. Are you okay JJ?" He said to me, holding my arm softly. I looked at my arm, it wasn't bleeding, but it had a little mark.
"I'm fine, but you have to listen to this!" I say pulling out my phone. Bryan listened, but his face was still all happy and crap.
" I can't believe you videotaped your own voice and thought I would think it was Jenna's! You are ridiculous! Never talk to me again!" Bryan put his arm around Jenna and walked inside , leaving me and Grace out in the cold. I fell to the ground and cried. I can't take Jenna much longer. I HAVE to break them up.
I went back to Graces and she comforted me as I cried, I was so upset.
"Grace, mommy said you need to bring me to Octavia's house!" , Graces little sister Carly said, grinning. Grace and I got up and went outside and got in the car.
"Where does Octavia live?" Grace asked Carly.
"Um, she's the biggest house on Beach Winds Drive."
"That's strange, Jenna lives on Beach... Oh my god. Octavia is Jenna's younger sister!"
We got to Jenna's house and knocked on the door. Octavia answered and freaked out.
"Hey, Carly! I can't believe your here!"
"I'm Carly's older sisters friend, Julia. We have to stay here while you girls hang out. Mind if we come in?" I say.
"Not at all,you guys can go talk to my older sister Jenny and one of her boyfriends, Bryan."
"Whose her other boyfriends?"
"Luke, Flynn, Billy, Darwin, and Carl. She's only in a relationship with Luke and Bryan, though. The others are just the geeks that she uses to do her homework."
I stood there in shock. Carly and Octavia ran off, and Grace and I went upstairs too.
"Octavia, please go in there and tell your sister, 'your boyfriend Luke is on the home phone, Jenna' and then just answer all of Bryan's questions." I whisper. Octavia walks inside Jenna's room and leaves the door cracked as Grace and I watched.
"Jenna, your boyfriend Luke is on the home phone." Octavia said to Jenna.
Bryan looked like he was going to throw up.
"Oh my god, you really are cheating on me. I have to go find Julia. That's it, Jenna we are done! Never talk to me again!"
"Wait Bryan, you can't believe her! Let me explain!"

Thank you for all of the views on my book! I would just like to thank everyone! Please comment below if you think Jenna is going to turn out your favorite, or are you going to root for Julia? You comment:
#teambenna
#teambulia