Wait, what?

Bryan was the one to stop the kissing.
"Wow." I said to him.
"Yeah, wow." He said.
"Well..."
"We can't tell Jenna about this, she will flip!"
"Wait, your STILL gonna date Jenna, after we just kissed?"
"It meant nothing, I guess it was a good time."
"It meant nothing, I've known you for such a long time Bryan, I know that meant something. Didn't you feel the fireworks or maybe even a spark?"
"Sure, of course I did. But I decided to put out the sparks, I really like Jenna."
"You're 18, sure your old enough to get married, but that doesn't mean you should be falling in love right now! Plus, we love each other."
"I love you like the sister I didn't get to grow up with. Now come on, let's act like this never happened."
Bryan held out his fist at me, trying to make me fist pump. I looked at him mad, and then eventually bumped my fist with his. His face shot a big smile as he walked out and went downstairs.
I stayed up until 1 o'clock just watching things I had recorded. I was to mad to sleep, how could he do this, mess with my feelings so much? He flirts with me and then boom, he kisses me. Afterwards, I'm supposed to act like it meant nothing. But, I love him! Wait, I really do love him. That's why I hate Jenna, she makes me so mad because he deserves somebody as good as me. Well, that sounded selfish. Wait, I love him! What do I do?
He. Loves. Jenna.
I have to hold in all of these stupid feelings I have for him and just deal with it.
Right then, my new phone my mom ordered me while was was missing buzzed. It was, "the jock" in Bryan's words.
The text read:
Look outside your window.
Your pretty face is like a star.
It's so bright and beautiful that it blinds me.
I got up and opened my window, to see that at 1 o'clock in the morning, a guy was singing to me a song about how much he loves me. Forget Bryan, I've got Lawson now.
"Will you go to prom with me, my darling?"
"I wouldn't have it any other way." I said back to him. I shut my window and turned off my light. I laid down on my pillow and drifted into a slumber.
~<~>~
I woke up in the morning to the buzz of my phone. It was a post on Instagram. Apparently some of Lawson's friends came along to video him singing to me, neat. It was Sunday, and I was planning to go dress shopping with Grace and Harper. Even though Harper is homeschooled, I want her opinion. She's like, the perfect person to be a fashion designer.
I got up and got in the shower. I curled my hair, put on my favorite loose purple shirt with a silver key necklace and some jeans. I ran down the stairs to see my whole family was already up. My mom had made pancakes, which everybody was eating. Stacey was dressed and she had gotten a shower. Bryan was in sweatpants and shirtless, his hair was wet from the shower. It didn't bother me, all I could think about was Lawson. Hannah was asleep in her high chair like always, Sophia had her hair in pigtails and little poka-dot bows, Steven was in his polo shirt, and Jesse was wearing a knockoff simply southern shirt. My mom is in her jeans and a nice button down blue shirt. My dad left early this morning to go to California and house shop.
I at a few bites of my pancake before the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see grace, actually not in a cheer outfit. She still had in a big cheer bow, and she was wearing a cheer tee-shirt she had paid for, but it was better than that weird miniskirt and tank top outfit they wear. I invited her in to have a few bites of breakfast before we left. As soon as I sat back down the doorbell rang again, I opened it to see Harper. Harper was wearing a plain pastel yellow dress that had a long silver necklace with her monogram. I finished up my last few bites of breakfast and we left.
We got to the dress shop and walked inside. No other customers were in there, because we had an appointment.
"Hey, you must be Julia. I'm going to be your helper today, my name is Allison, but you can call me Alli. May I ask who you brought with you today?"
"Hi, yes I am Julia. Today I brought my mom and two little sisters, and my two best friends."
''Alright, I'm guessing we are prom dress shopping?"
"Why yes we are!"
"Is there a specific kind you want or color?"
"I like mermaid style dresses, that have a tight fit. I do NOT want a ball gown dress! I like the color blue, mint green, and a pastel purple."
"Ok, I'll be right back. Just head on in to room 6 and get comfy. What size are you?"
I whispered my size to Alli and we went to room 6. When Alli came back in she guided me to the changing area of room 6, that was in a different space. She had brought me four different dresses. The first one I decided to try on was a not as tight fit as I had hoped for purple dress that was just plain. I showed it to my mom and she loved it, Grace and Harper both said no. I then tried on a mint green short dress that had sparkles on it that looked like a necklace and sparkles going along the bottom. I really liked this dress, but my mom didn't like the length. Grace liked the dress, but Harper said that the hairstyle I would have to do to go with the dress wouldn't look good on me. The next dress I tried on was navy blue and had on sleeve. The one sleeve was black lace and so was the bottom. The navy blue was really dark, and the back had a line of rhinestones going down it. That one was my favorite by far. The only one who didn't like it was Grace because she thought it looked to goth, but I do like the goth look a little. She just a happy cheerleader and so maybe she could cheer up. The last one I put on was white with a white lace over it and perfectly sparkled rhinestones. I liked this one shockingly.
"So, miss Julia, which dress are we gonna go with?"
"I want, the navy blue one with the black lace."
My mom and sisters cheered along with Harper. Grace sat there looking confused, she had her eyes set on this ball gown dress which I said no to as soon as I walked in.
We went home and I hung up the dress in my closet. I jumped on my bed and just sat there. 3 weeks. Until prom, until I move.
I thought of a good idea. I got out a pencil and paper and began to write.

Dear Bryan,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that's it for this chapter! I'll try to post again soon, probably gonna end this book soon. I might speed through a week but I'm going to try to have at least 25 chapters and then a acknowledgments page. Thanks to all my readers! If there is something I missed and need to edit, please message me.