Aunt kimberly and cousin Emma

I woke up in the morning feeling amazing. I haven't felt this in a while! I don't have school for two weeks, Bryan's got his sister, I've got a date to prom, everything is back to normal. Just then, my cell phone started to buzz. When I look down, it was my cousin, Emma.
"Hello?" I said, yawning mid speak.
"Hey, Julia? Do you think your mom would mind if I, come visit later today? I'll bring Claire, of course."
"Will it just be you, or is aunt Kim coming along?"
"Mom? She can't come. I'll be over with Claire around noon, m'kay?"
"Okay!"
Emma Is my cousin that is 19 years old. She refused to go to collage and lives with her mom and dad and younger sister, Claire. Emma was a trouble maker throughout high school. She went through this red head phase, and now she's back to blonde. Her younger sister Claire loves everything and everybody. She gets good grades and has great manners, she's a great child.emma and Claire are my dad's sisters kids.
I threw on my nike shorts and a tee shirt from camp 2 years ago. I curled my hair fast and threw it up into a messy bun. I read my clock and it was already 11:45. I ran downstairs and thankfully saw the house was clean and everybody was dresses.
"Mom, Emma and Claire are coming over for lunch today."
"I just got Stacey and Bryan out of the house, and now they are gonna come in saying there mom lost her job and their dad still hasn't gotten a job. I can't take car of two more kids, Julia."
"It's just lunch mom!"
Right then, the doorbell rung. They were 15 minutes early, this must be important. I slowly opened the door to see Emma and Claire, with Vera Bradley bags on one of their shoulders. Emma was on her phone, texting her boyfriend I suppose. Claire looked up at me and hugged me. Then Emma looked up from her phone and smiled.
"Hey, Jules! I haven't seen you in such a long time! How have you been?" Emma said, hugging me.
"Well, a lot has happened lately, but I'm feeling pretty good."
"I'm missed you so much, Julia!" Claire said, squeezing me tighter.
"Come in girls! I made my specialty!" My mo yelled, hugging both Claire and Emma.
We walked in and sat down at the table, everybody was sitting there. My mom pulled out some chairs from the closet and put them up to the table. My mom had made her very special Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. Emma and Claire dug in, so hungry, I could tell. I ate slowly and watch everybody watching Emma. Jess and Steven were whispering to each other and giggling every few minutes.
"So, Emma and Claire, what is the reason for your visit?"
"It's our mom, she..."
"What did your crazy mom do this time?"
"Ashley, don't talk crazy about my sister!" My dad said.
"It's ok uncle Dan, mom is gone." Emma said, weeping.
"Gone? What do you mean, gone?"
"Dad goes on business trips each week, so it's just me and Claire and mom. Mom wanted to get a job, so she got a job at the burger joint up the street from our house. My mom worked there from 5 o'clock in the afternoon to 5 o'clock in the morning. She came how one morning late, it was 9 in the morning. I asked her where she was, and she passed out. I called 911 and ran into Claire's room to wake her up, and when I went into the living room, she was gone. I hung up on 911 and we walked and walked looking for mom, but we couldn't find her. We haven't seen her in 4 months, OR DAD. So, I thought maybe you guys could help us out."
"I think I might know who she's with. Ashley dear, hand me the phone." My dad took the phone and dialed a number.
"Hello, Kevin? Yes, this is Kimberly's brother-, yes I do have them-, ok-, alright I'll tell them-"
"Kevin? Moms ex- husband that lives in New York? Dad doesn't go on business trips, does he? He wasn't gone for three months he-"
"Emma, hush! Claire, Jesse and Steven will show you to the guest room. Julia and your father and I need to talk to Emma." My mom said, pushing the kids down the stairs. When my mom sat back down, Emma's mouth was dropped.
"So, my dad and mom were divorced this whole time?"
"Yes, your mom just didn't want to upset you girls. Then, she went back to her ex, which she knew you wouldn't approve of, so she just ran."
"So, my mom is gone? She's never going to see us again?"
"Sweetie, I'm afraid not. You can stay here for as long as you need, but Claire will have to be put up for adoption. We will just watch her for a little while. We are moving in three weeks, and your welcome to come."
Emma smiled and went downstairs to get some rest.
I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed, watching netflix. Just then, my cellphone rung.
"Hello?"
"JJ? It's Bryan. Are you still available to go to the carnival in two days?"
"Yeah yeah!"
"That's great... [phone gets taken by Octavia] Hey Julia! Bryan is seriously the most boring babysitter ever, you've got to help him with that."
" aren't you supposed to be in bed?"
"I'm not tired! I'm literally bouncing off the walls!!!"
I hung up the phone and put on my pjs and layer down on my bed and turned out the light. After five minutes, Steven burst threw the door.
"Julia, get up,fast!"
"What?"
"We have to go to the hospital, mom is passed out on the kitchen floor!"