chapter 6 - name reveal

tomorrow is modelling day which I'm so excited for

this company is so big so it's such a big deal.

all the models are amazing so I'm sure it will go great.

they all seem so welcoming and nice so I'm sure it will be amazing to work with them.

especially Michelle she was so welcoming to me, considering I didn't really know what I was doing and saying because I normally just stick to my own work.

but this is different and it's out of my comfort zone which is probably the scariest part because a lot of people are hopefully going to buy them but everybody has their opinions. I'm such a senesitive person it fears me that I'll be affected by the things that people have to say which is why I've worked by myself for such a long time. my mum is the motivation for this because I know how proud she will be of me and all I want to do in this world is to make her proud so that's why at the moment being out of my comfort zone doesn't really matter and it's being put to the side.

to put my thoughts away I decided to spend the day at the libary to see if Elsie needs any help stacking books because I know she probably only does it by herself which is probably a lot for someone like her. so I'd love to help her.

I walk downstairs to see Liam and no dad?

"hey little bro, where's dad?" I tease as I walk towards the living room where Liam was.

"I'm older weirdo. dads away for a night. he didn't want to wake you up so he told me to tell you. he will be back tomorrow wills" he reply's.

he knows I get quite anxious when dad goes away. never know why it's just I don't like the thought of him being away from us.

"okay I'll text him later" I say looking down slightly before looking back at Liam.

"where are you off to?" he asks me as he takes his eyes of his magazine he is reading.

"I'm going to help Elsie in the bookstore. I know she probably needs help stacking books and I'd love to help" I say grinning.

"you've always been so kind wills, I'll see you later okay. be safe" he says giving me a smile.

"I will, by little bro" I tease as I walk out and I hear a chuckle before I close the door.

✩ ✩ ✩

I walk up to Elsies desk to see her sat there reading a book with a massive smile on her face obviously engrossed in the book.

I smile at her as I approach her.

trust me, this will be me as I'm older. I can bet on it.

"hey elsie!" I say which brings her attention to me from her book.

"hey dear" she says, a smile on her face as she spots me.

"I was wondering if you need any help, I don't have anything to do today and I know you probably could do with some help in this big old place" I say laughing slightly.

"your quite right, that would be a massive help dear honestly" she says as she puts her book on the desk infront of her.

"I'd love to! just to tell me what I need to do and I'll get on with it" I say readjusting my bag that's on my back.

she smiles once more before she tells me what books need stacking and on what isle.

the books are on the trolley in the back and need to be stacked on the front section in the 5th row.

I say a quick 'bye' Elsie before heading to the back to get the trolley of books.

I get started on stacking the books.

It was quite handy because they are romance books so I could see a few books I probably will be interested in.

I nearly finish stacking as I hear the bell go. I look to my left and see mystery man walk in!

a smile spreads on my face automatically as I see him go walk to Elsie.

they start talking. well mostly elsie but he says a few things.

I finish stacking and go over to them with the trolley to tell her I was done.

"hey Elsie, I've just finished stacking where would you like me to put the trolley?" I say giving her a smile.

"just over there dear that would be amazing, thank you so much for helping me it's such a big help" she says as she takes a seat on her chair.

"It's no worries, anytime" I say giving them one more smile as I walk over to put the trolley back.

I walk back and take a seat on one the tables and take out a book I saw as I was stacking the shelve.

'always you.'

I smile at the title as I open the book and start reading it.

I get into the 3rd chapter and I hear someone take the seat next to me.

I look up and see book boy.

I break out into a smile as I realised he chose to sit next to me.

he gets his book out before I start to speak.

"hey dude" I say as I grin at him.

he just looks up at me and nods.

I hope one day he speaks to me more. I love his voice and how calming it is.

"what are you reading today? hey you ever going to tell me your name? the first letter? what about the second letter? or your last name? oo what about you tell me how many letters there are in it?" I say as he looks up to me and he hesitates before reading again.

damn I actually thought he was going to tell me then.

I carry on reading until I hear a deep voice speak beside me.

"Reece." he says louder than he spoke last time.

I quickly look up to see him still looking at me.

I break out into a massive smile.

"Reece that's such a nice name. is it like short for Reecelia or Reecey. that would be quite funny" I say laughing to myself.

"just reece" he says a bit of amusement in his voice.

"you should talk more, I'm not that scary you know" I say teasing in my voice.

he smiles slightly as he looks down and then goes to reading again.

I smile at myself as I feel proud that I've cracked him slightly and he has talked to me 3 times!

I will hopefully get him to talk to more. I can tell he is quite shy with new people but that's okay. he seems different to boys I have met before.

a good different.