chapter 8 - elsie

It's modelling day today

I got here about 15 minutes ago and it's chaos.

there's quite a lot of people here. photographers, colleagues, managers, models.

the modelling is starting in 10 minutes. they are all getting ready in the back.

all my clothes are on a rack.

I go over and just smile, looking through all the clothes I designed.

I've always loved clothes and fashion. my mum loved it just as much.

the reason I like designing clothes is because you can style it any way you want to. you have choices wether you want the clothing blue, pink, yellow or if you want it a summer range or a winter range. you can design it your preference.

this time, it's a winter range. full of jumpers and comfortable lounge wear. I went with autumn colours of browns and dark greens and stuff like that.

as I'm stuck in my own thoughts I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and see Sophie!

she's wearing a mocha brown matching lounge set. they look amazing on her!

"Sophie you look amazing!" I compliment her and she smiles back at me.

"willow these are amazing, I'm so proud of you" she says bringing me into a hug.

I laugh slightly and hug her back.

"I'm literally stealing all your clothes if I know you can style clothes like this" she says which makes me laugh.

"I'm going to a party later you have to come! It will be so fun" she says grinning at me.

parties are not my thing. like at all.

they are just full of sweaty people dancing. no thank you.

"ah about that, I was going to visit Elsie later. I bet she gets lonely all the time, I like to keep her company" I excuse which makes her raise her eyebrows.

"hmm I let you off the hook this time but next party you are coming" she says breaking out in a smile as she walks off pouting at me to go and take photos.

I do hope when I see Elsie I see a certain someone else too.

"and that's a wrap! well done everyone!" Michelle shouts as everyone claps.

we just finished the shoot and it went so well. everyone did amazing and looked so good as well.

the photos need processing and the rest of the clothes need to be shipped so then hopefully in a weeks time they can be sold to the public.

Sophie said she's going to buy all the stock which made me laugh.

Sophie left as soon as Michelle said 'it's a wrap' because of the party she needed to go to. she was really excited. It was quite funny to see her run out as soon as Michelle spoke.