chapter 25 - considerate

"are you sure your okay with staying here for like a week or so?" Sophie asks me as she gets her bags and tries to carry them all in two hands to the car

I take a few bags from her and take them to the car following after her.

"me and sid will be fine honestly don't worry about it, you go see your grandma and update me to let me know how she is" I tell her and she just nods putting the rest of stuff in the car.

"thank you I really appreciate it" she brings me into a tight hug.

"your welcome now go" I laugh pulling her off me to which she just smiles faintly and goes to get in the car.

I follow sid into the house as he was sitting on the drive watching her put her stuff in the car.

"just me and you now bud" I say as I crouch down to sid and he rolls on his back waiting for a belly rub.

I laugh at him and stroke my hand on his belly to which he falls his head on the side and falls asleep slowly.

It's night now, the sunset is just setting. I didn't really think about have to stay alone on the night, the didn't really cross my mind when I agreed to it but she really needed to go and see her grandma so I had to help her in some way.

I called my dad and explained that I'll be staying here for a couple of days or until she's back and he was understanding.

he said he'll stop by tomorrow or the day after because he wants to meet sid because I've shown him loads of pictures.

I have always wanted a dog, especially a golden retriever. I just love how much energy they have and sometimes wish I could steal there energy from them.

and the way they always seem happy it's just so adorable.

because sid sat up to give me kisses i stand up and go to the living room to where sid follows me as well.

I swear he has separation anxiety from people.

I turn on Netflix and carry on watching this Netflix series I've been watching as sid sits next to me leaning his head on my leg.

feeling a bit bored I pick up my phone to annoy romie because what else would I do when I'm bored out of mind.

he picks up on the 3rd ring.

"hey romie"

"hi willow"

his grumpy voice speaks through the phone.

"I'm bored, speak to me"

I complain leaning back into the sofa to which sid doesn't like and jumps straight up.

"well what about, hm?"

because romie is on loud speaker sid keeps turning his head confused as to why he can hear Reece's voice through my phone.