chapter 12 - comforting

"willow come on let me seeeeee, you've been ages" I hear Sophie shout from outside the bathroom door

she was letting me borrow one of her bikinis because I didn't have one. I haven't gone swimming in a while okay.

It was a white floral bikini and the top half looked more like a tube top and the bottoms are just normal bikini bottoms but they had strings at the side.

it was nice. It fit me well on the few curves I did have.

I quickly put my hair in a bun and open the door before Sophie bangs it down.

"willow that looks amazing on you! you have to keep it!" she exclaimed.

"oh no it's yours I wouldn't want to take it, it's fine hones-" she cuts me off by talking.

"nonsense, I'm not taking no for an answer, it suits you better" she says giving me a smile.

I smile back before we both head downstairs to where everyone is by the pool.

we walk outside and Eli and Felix are in the pool and it looks like Eli is.. drowning Felix?

a few seconds later Felix jumps up above the water and pushes Eli so he goes under.

"you dickhead, what the fuck man? you almost killed me you dumbass" Felix grits out as he shakes his head to get the water off.

"want to add another swear word in that sentence?" Eli teases as he is dying of laughter.

"if you don't shut up I'll be making sure you can't say another sentence" he says which makes Eli laugh harder running away from him.

after witnessing that.. situation. I look over and Reece is about to get into the pool.

my god. this man. has. tattoos.

he has a butterfly with a date on the left side of his chest, where his heart is roundabout.

there's a quote on his arm and some other little ones spread out around his top area.

his eyes meet mine and I look away before I go red which is too late because I can feel heat rise up my neck.

I'll just blame the sun.

it's not that sunny actually.

nevermind.

I decide to join him in the pool and sit on the edge dangling my feet moving away from Sophie as she goes to sit with Quinn.

"oh hey" he says turning around.

his gaze flicks up and down my body but quickly looks away to go underwater.

I put my hands on the edge and lift myself off the side so I'm in the water.

I move my hands around to get the feel of the water.

Reece starts swimming towards me underwater and I move away from him trying to swim in the other direction.