chapter 26 - i liked that

we finish sid's walk and go back to soph's house to which sid flops in his bed as soon as the door opens

we finish sid's walk and go back to soph's house to which sid flops in his bed as soon as the door opens. he was so tired bless him. he did spend about 45 minutes chasing birds on the field as me and Reece sat down and talked.

we could talk for hours, even though he's not a big talker like I said but I can tell he's getting more comfortable with me because he's talking to me more. or I was just choosing to talk about things he likes. who knows?

that confusing feeling is still there, and is only getting stronger. with all the sweet and kind words and the compliments and just the way he is around me. like I said before, I feel safe around him.

I want to know more about him, I feel like he's very closed off with his family life and his past. I mean, I know a bit about his dad kind of. well I've seen things about his dad and I feel like if I wasn't there to see what happened the other day when he was there or when his dad was there and he came back angry he wouldn't have told me those things, i think it was only becuase he felt like he had to explain himself to me.

I don't want him to feel like I'll judge him because I would only be supportive about whatever it is. I just don't want him to get mad if I mention something about it.

I guess i will just wait until he's ready to talk to me, whenever that might be.

"would you like me to make dinner?" he snaps me out of my thoughts as I hear him talk. I look up to where I'm sitting on the bed in the guest room. he's leaning against the doorframe in his famous jogging bottoms that I swear he wears every time he's just chilling. unless he has 10 pairs of the same joggers.

he has very good fashion if you think about. cargos, baggy jeans and joggers it's literally all I see him in.

"yes if you don't mind. can you cook? I didn't know you could cook" I sit up getting excited. I had literally no idea he could cook.

"yes I can. there's a lot of things I can do, you'd be surprised" he grins at me crossing his arms switching door frames he's leaning on, so now he's on the other side.

"ooo really? you literally never tell me about your hobbies" I frown at him to which he looks amused. grinning still.

"you don't ask" he shrugs, that grin still staying on his face.

"very true" I realise standing up to follow him out the door to the kitchen.

"I've never asked you about yours though, have I?" he asks me as I take a seat on one of the bar stools as he goes to the opposite side which means he's in the kitchen getting things out of the fridge to cook.

it looks like he's making pasta, he got out tagliatelle out of the cupboard, vegetables out of the fridge and cheese and double cream to which I'm guessing to make the sauce. oooo carbonara.